Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Latest software has made SE really slow

• 26-12-2019 7:00pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,301 ✭✭✭

Updated to latest software (13.3) a couple of days and my iPhone se is barely working. Everything is slow, apps are crashing and when I do a speed test it’s less than 1mb. I have an Android phone too and speed test is fine.

Anyone else having issues? I’ve rebooted router and phone numerous times and tried it someone else’s house too.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,103 ✭✭✭djdunny

The speed of your data connection and the issue with apps would be 2 separate issues.

What I would suggest is back up your data. Firstly do a Reset Network settings and test again. Failing that, reset all settings. If that doesn’t work, then restore your phone and temporarily set it up as a new phone. Download a few apps and test again. That will tell you whether the issue is the software on the phone or not. You could then wipe the phone again and this time restore from your back up.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,301 ✭✭✭webpal

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,142 ✭✭✭mr_edge_to_you

Turn off Bluetooth and try your speedtest ;)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,301 ✭✭✭webpal

Legend, speeds gone through the roof!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,142 ✭✭✭mr_edge_to_you

webpal wrote: »
    Legend, speeds gone through the roof!

It really is bizarre! A company who pride themselves as being at the forefront of technology ..........

• Advertisement
Advertisement