Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

ACT door access

Options
  • 27-12-2019 12:44am
    Registered Users Posts: 518 ✭✭✭

I have an ACT door access system. The controller is an ACT 2000 and some of the doors are locked out i.e. you cannot open them and some are ok. The controller seems to be frozen with the name and date (roughly date of installation) of the unit on the screen I cannot get access from the PC as it says "Controller offline". I opened the controller and noticed that 2 red LED marked LED13 and LED14 and on intermittently. Any one any ideas and anyone you would recommend to fix in the Limerick City area?

Comments

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 4,621 Mod ✭✭✭✭Mr. G

Is the ACTpro 2000 your master primary controller?

ACTpro 2000 is a very old controller. Tbh it’s probably no harm to replace it anyway. If you press X, do you still see the time?

Try powering it down at the PSU, wait a few minutes and power it back up. That might help.

Advertisement