Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

GW20 Captain

2»

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,264 ✭✭✭✭manual_man

KdB. Safe(ish) I guess. Worried he may be playing a bit deep. City will be keen to put things right after a home defeat to Wolves.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 48,254 ✭✭✭✭km79

Mane

• Registered Users Posts: 1,251 ✭✭✭Tandey

Back to Vardy. West Ham are woeful at the back and it looks like Pellegrini will be sacked this evening, the players aren't going to try.
    That's my logic for picking Vardy.

Also Vardy has currently got 29 goals in 2019. He can be the 7th player to hit 30 in a calendar year with a goal v WH.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,022 ✭✭✭✭Iused2likebusts

Salah

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,691 ✭✭✭Taxuser1

Back to Vardy. West Ham are woeful at the back and it looks like Pellegrini will be sacked this evening, the players aren't going to try.
    That's my logic for picking Vardy.

Saved me writing the same

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 33,709 ✭✭✭✭Cantona's Collars

Tandey wrote: »
    Also Vardy has currently got 29 goals in 2019. He can be the 7th player to hit 30 in a calendar year with a goal v WH.

You jinxed him now. :)

Who did people have as VC for Vardy ?

Moura here. Blessed.

Advertisement