Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Online Trading Voucher / Local Enterprise Office

Options
  • 27-12-2019 8:10pm

Does anyone know if this voucher can cover things like online branding if they're part of the online commerce strategy? E.g. creation / update of a logo as part of developing an e-commerce site?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,380 ✭✭✭STB.

• Registered Users Posts: 84 ✭✭brynne

The conditions for the Online Trading Voucher are fairly flexible. I had a fully functional ecommerce site when I applied and used the voucher for a complete SEO overhaul, i.e. background work that wouldn't necessarily be immediately visible to a visitor. So I would imagine that, as long as you frame your application in terms of your online marketing strategy, I would think that it would absolutely be covered.

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 10,462 Mod ✭✭✭✭Axwell

Cabria wrote: »
    Does anyone know if this voucher can cover things like online branding if they're part of the online commerce strategy? E.g. creation / update of a logo as part of developing an e-commerce site?

Yes it can be part of the online marketing strategy

Advertisement