If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Atmos Amp and q-accoustics speakers

Options
  • 28-12-2019 2:39pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,484 ✭✭✭

Hi,

Looking to get an atmos AMP and also 2 or 3 q- accoustics speakers.
    Currently have a projector setup with a very old onkyo amp that has the sub built into.   
    I dont need huge bass as its over a kids bedroom so Im hoping the q-acoustics would be able to produce some bass.
    Im currently using a mixture of jamo and onkyo speakers that are left over from bits and pieces after upgrading previously.
    Could you quote for the below with a centre speaker and without as well.

Sony STRDH790
    Or
    Yamaha RXV585

And
    Q ACOUSTICS 3010 Graphite

Comments

• Company Representative Posts: 17,277 ✭✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Kenny

Psygnosis wrote: »
    Hi,

Looking to get an atmos AMP and also 2 or 3 q- accoustics speakers.
    Currently have a projector setup with a very old onkyo amp that has the sub built into.   
    I dont need huge bass as its over a kids bedroom so Im hoping the q-acoustics would be able to produce some bass.
    Im currently using a mixture of jamo and onkyo speakers that are left over from bits and pieces after upgrading previously.
    Could you quote for the below with a centre speaker and without as well.

Sony STRDH790
    Or
    Yamaha RXV585

And
    Q ACOUSTICS 3010

Hey Psyhnosis.

Thanks for the post.

The STRDH790 is priced at £279
    The RXV585 also coming in at £279

3010 in graphite priced at £69 per pair.
    The 3090C in graphite is priced up at £99

I could offer free shipping on which ever items you go for.

Let me know your thoughts.

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.