If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

LG 65SM8600PLA & SL8YG bundle?

Options
  • 28-12-2019 5:04pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4

Hi RSers!

I see from your UK site you have the LG 65SM8600PLA & SL8YG as a bundled offer. I'm wondering (hoping!) you're able to offer a similar bundle offer?

If so, can you confirm stock, best price and how soon I could collect/get delivered (to Dublin) from the Belfast store!?

Thanks so much!
    D.

Comments

• Company Representative Posts: 17,277 ✭✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Kenny

DavidIT wrote: »
    Hi RSers!

I see from your UK site you have the LG 65SM8600PLA & SL8YG as a bundled offer. I'm wondering (hoping!) you're able to offer a similar bundle offer?

If so, can you confirm stock, best price and how soon I could collect/get delivered (to Dublin) from the Belfast store!?

Thanks so much!
    D.
    Hi David.

We would be able to offer the same deal as on our main warehouse on the 65SM8600 and the SL8YG soundbar for £1173.
    Delivery would be just £6.99 to Dublin.

Stock is tight on the TV and I can't see it hanging around for very long.

Our next deliveries are not due to take place until the 6th of Jan due to the holiday period for our courier.

Let me know your thoughts.

• Registered Users Posts: 4 DavidIT

Hi David.

We would be able to offer the same deal as on our main warehouse on the 65SM8600 and the SL8YG soundbar for £1173.

Our next deliveries are not due to take place until the 6th of Jan due to the holiday period for our courier.

Kenny that’s an unbelievable deal - I want to grab this. I’m not sure if I’d get up to Belfast tomorrow but I definitely would on Monday so happy to collect if that works?

Can you reserve that for me? Happy to phone tomorrow when you’re back open to put a deposit on or pay of whatever works best!

Thanks!
    D.

• Company Representative Posts: 4,457 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: DavidS

DavidIT wrote: »
    Hi David.

Kenny that’s an unbelievable deal - I want to grab this. I’m not sure if I’d get up to Belfast tomorrow but I definitely would on Monday so happy to collect if that works?

Can you reserve that for me? Happy to phone tomorrow when you’re back open to put a deposit on or pay of whatever works best!

Thanks!
    D.
    Hi DavidIT,

I have the TV in stock but would need to order in the soundbar.

If you PM me with your contact number I can give you a call to process that and get one held aside for you.

Kind regards

David

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.