Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Oranges.

Options
  • 28-12-2019 5:43pm
    Registered Users Posts: 927 ✭✭✭

I love them, but it's hard to get a really nice one. Which supermarket has the best ones? I mean big juicy ones not the little Mandarin ones.

Comments

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Politics Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators, Regional East Moderators Posts: 12,110 CMod ✭✭✭✭Dizzyblonde

I got some amazing big Jaffa oranges in Dunnes last week.

• Registered Users Posts: 927 ✭✭✭BuboBubo

Thank you! I'll be stocking up:D

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 20,366 Mod ✭✭✭✭RacoonQueen

Dunnes and Supervalu both do some in like a little burlap sack. I juice them and it's really nice juice. Pricey though. Dunno where you're based but I also get nice ones from my local greengrocer

• Registered Users Posts: 13,365 ✭✭✭✭McMurphy

This time of the year always produces really, really good oranges, like yourself op I am a very big fan of oranges, especially really big juicy ones.

Around this time of year, I find my local Asian supermarket to have the really good ones that I like, and by really good ones I mean the ones that are really sweet and almost have a mini orange growing out of one end of them (if that makes sense?)

*Makes mental note to check out the Indian shop tomorrow*

Advertisement