Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gameweek 21 Transfer Thread

12346»

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 48,254 ✭✭✭✭km79

ElTel wrote: »
    I think he gets the RB spot ahead of Masina?
    Dawson back muddies the water.

Masina is a left back

As I posted earlier in week for various reasons sadly all the watford full backs are no go
    Rotation injury and suspension risks

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,573 ✭✭✭skippy15

Got in west ham def, frees up cash to bring in Alison, gives me 4 for dgw- mainly bench player anyways

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 45,594 ✭✭✭✭Mr.Nice Guy

Had 2 FTs and no desire to make changes. Was contemplating doing nothing but decided to free up some cash by downgrading Grealish to Dendoncker.

That leaves me just over 2m in the bank. My goal over the next few weeks is to try and get myself a third Liverpool player for GW24.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,672 ✭✭✭ElTel

Lundstram 5.2 to Taylor and roll.
    Benching Rico, Kelly and King

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,136 ✭✭✭✭How Soon Is Now

Wracking my brain over this one....

Currently on Ings Abraham and Vardy. I'm thinking of bringing in Jimenez for either of first two.

Which one? Or should I hold......

Two free transfers and 1.6 in the bank by the way!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,672 ✭✭✭ElTel

Currently on Ings Abraham and Vardy. I'm thinking of bringing in Jimenez for either of first two.

Tammy to Jimi but can bite. Doing nothing could get more. D transfer instead.

Abraham

Had 2 FTs and no desire to make changes. Was contemplating doing nothing but decided to free up some cash by downgrading Grealish to Dendoncker.

That leaves me just over 2m in the bank. My goal over the next few weeks is to try and get myself a third Liverpool player for GW24.

Yeah the busy period is over.

Back to having muck on the bench.

Think a few will have a similar plan but deciding on which Liverpool 3 will be the make or break.

Gut says TAA, Salah and Mane but brain says TAA, Robertson and one of the midfielders.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 45,594 ✭✭✭✭Mr.Nice Guy

I've Salah and TAA already, so getting Mane or Robertson is going to be my dilemma. I wouldn't rule out Firmino but it feels a bit of a punt.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,911 ✭✭✭Chuck Noland

Tammy

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,420 ✭✭✭Shedite27

Looking at 3 players to move on, a few options over the next 2 weeks to get a 3rd Liverpool player (in addition to TAA and Mane):

Aurier - Alli - Rashford to become:
    1. Van Dijk - Maddison - Rashford (safe bets - all high ownerships)
    2. Robertson - Sarr - Rashford (Sarr a punt, Robertson a lower ownership and higher cieling IMO)
    3. Aurier - Salah - DCL (doubles Salah/Mane, would have Aurier to rotate with Lundstram)
    Number 1 sounds right doesn't it? I always hate having the highest owned players, this leaves me with:
    4 of the top 5 owned defenders (plus Rico)
    5 of the top 8 owned midfielders
    3 of the top 6 owned forwards

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,399 ✭✭✭✭ThunbergsAreGo

Shedite27 wrote: »
    Looking at 3 players to move on, a few options over the next 2 weeks to get a 3rd Liverpool player (in addition to TAA and Mane):

Aurier - Alli - Rashford to become:
    1. Van Dijk - Maddison - Rashford (safe bets - all high ownerships)
    2. Robertson - Sarr - Rashford (Sarr a punt, Robertson a lower ownership and higher cieling IMO)
    3. Aurier - Salah - DCL (doubles Salah/Mane, would have Aurier to rotate with Lundstram)
    Number 1 sounds right doesn't it? I always hate having the highest owned players, this leaves me with:
    4 of the top 5 owned defenders (plus Rico)
    5 of the top 8 owned midfielders
    3 of the top 6 owned forwards

Can you get anyone but Aurier for the last one? He is, as you likely know, so frustrating to own

Dunk? Nice run of games, or Holgate?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,420 ✭✭✭Shedite27

Can you get anyone but Aurier for the last one? He is, as you likely know, so frustrating to own

Yeah Aurier upgrade would likely be the next transfer, but for a -4 obviously - 4.9 resale value

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,399 ✭✭✭✭ThunbergsAreGo

Number 1 does seem the most sensible, especially with Rashford Vs Norwich this week.

However, number 3 has most potential rewards though in my opinion, really like DCL as a pick

Advertisement