Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Atlas bipod

Options
  • 29-12-2019 12:56pm
    Registered Users Posts: 394 ✭✭

Many using atlas bipods how do you find them? Are they worth the extra money compared to a harris. I was looking at getting one it would be used for hunting and target, a bit of everything really

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 432 ✭✭hiddenmongoose

Use it on both target and hunting rifles, well worth the money, wouldnt touch a harris again

• Registered Users Posts: 79 ✭✭725b

eoin.d wrote: »
    Many using atlas bipods how do you find them? Are they worth the extra money compared to a harris. I was looking at getting one it would be used for hunting and target, a bit of everything really

Have one going on 4 seasons now its on a Blaser R8 attached a rail to bipod stud does the 300 Win & 204 barrel great bit of kit consider a accushot monopod also find the combo really steady while prone Viperflex sticks for heavy growth areas.Well worth the money all listed.

• Registered Users Posts: 394 ✭✭eoin.d

Good to hear. Ive just ordered one from uk. A bt46 nc version. I couldn't find anyone here with them

• Registered Users Posts: 1,700 ✭✭✭lefthooker

eoin.d wrote: »
    Good to hear. Ive just ordered one from uk. A bt46 nc version. I couldn't find anyone here with them

How will you attach it to your rifle?

• Registered Users Posts: 432 ✭✭hiddenmongoose

lefthooker wrote: »
    How will you attach it to your rifle?

NC stands for no clamp so as lefthooker said , how do you plan attaching it ?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 394 ✭✭eoin.d

I have an arca rail on the rifle and a bracket to bolt on to bipod

Advertisement