Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Blocked Debit Card?

Options
  • 29-12-2019 1:58pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1

My debit card won’t work in chip and pin machines or to transfer money to my Revolut account as of last night. It hasn’t expired and I haven’t cancelled it or received a text from BOI questioning if the activity on the account was fraudulent. I can transfer money from my current account to savings account no problem.

What number can I call to sort this?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 218 ✭✭Bank of Ireland: Kathryne

Hi Ru_Smith,

Thanks for getting in touch with us on Boards.ie, we hope you're keeping well.

Our customer service team will certainly look into this for you on 0818365365 / 0035314044000. You could also send a message from your 365 Online and an advisor will investigate this. To send a secure message please log into 365 Online through the web browser on your phone/PC and go to Service Desk on the left-hand side and then you'll see "Ask a Question".

Many thanks,
    Kat

Advertisement