Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Mobile bicycle repair man

Options
  • 29-12-2019 5:01pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,079 ✭✭✭

Thought I heard of someone a few years ago that calls to your house to fix/service bicycle. Am really stuck as partner is away so only have bike for transport and have a flat( haven't a clue how to fix puncture)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 16,316 ✭✭✭✭whisky_galore

seefin wrote: »
    Thought I heard of someone a few years ago that calls to your house to fix/service bicycle. Am really stuck as partner is away so only have bike for transport and have a flat( haven't a clue how to fix puncture)

Plenty YouTube videos that show you how.
    A child could fix a simple bicycle puncture.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,079 ✭✭✭seefin

Plenty YouTube videos that show you how.
    A child could fix a simple bicycle puncture.

Not without a puncture repair kit. Maybe I should post a new thread asking if anyone knows someone who will deliver a puncture repair kit to my workplace today so I can repair my bike

• Registered Users Posts: 16,316 ✭✭✭✭whisky_galore

seefin wrote: »
    Not without a puncture repair kit. Maybe I should post a new thread asking if anyone knows someone who will deliver a puncture repair kit to my workplace today so I can repair my bike

Good luck with that.

Advertisement