Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Man decapitated

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 18,292 ✭✭✭✭namloc1980

Gardaí suspect foul play.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,940 ✭✭✭cantalach

There's an arrest on the first one

Both men arrested in connection with the death of Mr Hourihane in October were released.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 135 ✭✭Italix

In fairness it's gone a bit mad out there, I just saw the video of the young chap being dropped on his head on christy ring bridge.
    One of the more uncalled for things I've seen.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 32,912 CMod ✭✭✭✭ShamoBuc

Italix wrote: »
    In fairness it's gone a bit mad out there, I just saw the video of the young chap being dropped on his head on christy ring bridge.

Saw that, could have done some real damage, plenty of people and cars about and the 2 lads pummeling each other.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 2,083 ✭✭✭tom_tarbucket

Italix wrote: »

What’s this about , just 2 lads fighting is it?

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Category Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional East Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators, Regional Abroad Moderators, Regional North Mods, Regional West Moderators, Regional South East Moderators, Regional North East Moderators, Regional North West Moderators, Regional South Moderators Posts: 8,032 CMod ✭✭✭✭Gaspode

With respect to the dead man, please desist from the attempts at humour and the arguments. Any more rubbish & thread will be closed.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,556 ✭✭✭UpTheSlashers

What’s this about , just 2 lads fighting is it?

The video I saw had the attacker chase the victim across the junction, catch him, and slam him into the ground. Seemed like more of a premeditated assault than handbags gone too far.

• Registered Users Posts: 1 Goodspark88

I'm originally from that area, I know who the deceased was also. I have been homeless myself in hostels, tents, and doorways. I had a serious drug and alcohol problem which I have since gotten treatment for, living a clean and sober life. I can assure you this man was a very quiet, placid man. He was not involved with drugs by any stretch of the imagination. Someone very close to me made statements to the garda because they firstly came across a man acting very suspiciously and at the same time they walked passed the man that was murdered, he was walking with a bag of cans in the direction where that weirdo was.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,134 ✭✭✭mikeecho

cantalach wrote: »
    Both men arrested in connection with the death of Mr Hourihane in October were released.

That's because we don't have jail's , only prisons.
    And don't forget that you are practically gauranted bail, if you appeal you the high court.

(It's s throw back to British oppression)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,449 ✭✭✭✭pwurple

I have already reported this thread yesterday, and it's comments before the mod note.... why are there comments about pringles etc still in here. Those should be deleted.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,077 ✭✭✭Oasis1974

That guy who did the spearhead attack didn't he steal the guys phone and they started scraping. Worst thing I have ever seen could have been murder.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement