Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Can anyone recommend a nice 24" monitor ?

Options
  • 29-12-2019 8:25pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,683 ✭✭✭

Its not for gaming but I like the look of the Dell Ultra sharp monitors. Any particular models that you guys would recommend? Sorry if this is the wrong place.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,462 ✭✭✭Damien360

Got this for my lad this Christmas

HP 25x 144Hz Full HD Gaming Monitor (1920 x 1080) NVIDIA G-Sync & AMD FreeSync Compatible, 1 ms Response time (1 DP, 1 HDMI) https://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B07MWLYJ6V/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_api_i_MDqcEbPJRRNSP[url][/url]

• Registered Users Posts: 2,683 ✭✭✭zweton

Anyone?

Any of the Dell Ultrasharp's are good.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,703 ✭✭✭JoyPad

I would highly recommend this one.

I have two of them for non-gaming activity, and they are great. I actually got them for about 220 euro each, after talking online with a sales agent. Just click the Contact tab on the side of the page, and get chatting. They are 1440p resolution, which is harder to get at this price point.

• Advertisement

JoyPad wrote: »
    I would highly recommend this one.

I have two of them for non-gaming activity, and they are great. I actually got them for about 220 euro each, after talking online with a sales agent. Just click the Contact tab on the side of the page, and get chatting. They are 1440p resolution, which is harder to get at this price point.

Looks good might contact them. Do you get any eye strain from using them?

zweton wrote: »
    Looks good might contact them. Do you get any eye strain from using them?

I don't.
    But this will vary from person to person, from room to room, and it will heavily depend on what you do most of the time, and how you configure the monitor(s).

JoyPad wrote: »
    I don't.
    But this will vary from person to person, from room to room, and it will heavily depend on what you do most of the time, and how you configure the monitor(s).

Assume it didn't need any configuring out of the box?

zweton wrote: »
    Assume it didn't need any configuring out of the box?

Just the usual: contrast, brightness, colours.
    They have some presets, if you want something quick, or you can fiddle until you like what you see, and feel comfortable.

• Advertisement
Advertisement