Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Guitarist looking for post-rock band [Dublin]

Options
  • 30-12-2019 3:39pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3

Hi!

I'm a guitarist looking to join like-minded people to play original noisy and atmospheric music in the vein of Earth, Neurosis, Russian Circles, Deafheaven etc. These are just some of my fave groups, but I'm not married to this sound and I'd also be open to 'softer' and 'trippier' rock, as well as bits of electronica.

I'm all set in terms of gear and I have gigging and recording experience. I can also play a few chords on the piano. Please get in touch for links to my last group, an instrumental rock band in Bucharest.

I'm only interested in DIY projects; I have a busy day job, but my weekends are free and I can fit rehearsals into late evenings as well. I'm in my 30s and based in north Co Dublin.

Thanks for reading.

Comments

Advertisement