Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

GW 21 Captain?

2»

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,583 ✭✭✭✭siblers

I want to captain Mane but the fear is he won't start

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 22,651 ✭✭✭✭extra gravy

Can't see any good reason not to go with Vardy. Considered Aguero but just owning him is a differential right now.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,994 ✭✭✭c.p.w.g.w

Currently have Vardy, but really tempted to captain TAA just have a feeling:confused:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,810 ✭✭✭✭jimmii

At the start of the season if you've told me I would have been captaining vardy away from home when Salah was home to Sheffield United I would have said there was absolutely no chance.

Vardys away XGi and Newcastles shots allowed in the box over their last 6 home games and a baby is like a perfect storm. Soooo blank incoming right?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,062 ✭✭✭✭eh i dunno

Salah

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 48,254 ✭✭✭✭km79

jimmii wrote: »
    Vardys away XGi and Newcastles shots allowed in the box over their last 6 home games and a baby is like a perfect storm. Soooo blank incoming right?

Nope
    Twins or maybe even triplets ;)

km79 wrote: »
    Nope
    Twins or maybe even triplets ;)

Surely then he would have definitely had absolutely no sleep lol!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 45,690 ✭✭✭✭Bobeagleburger

Advertisement