Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

ŠKODA Celtic Series 2020 Priority Access Codes

Options
  • 30-12-2019 11:10pm
    Registered Users Posts: 56 ✭✭

Hi, Anybody got any Skoda Celtic series 2020 Priority Access codes they are not using.

Looking to do the Tour de Connamara with a group and could do with an extra few codes to get everybody registered early before the 1st Jan. If anybody has any codes they are not using would appreciate them.

thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,438 ✭✭✭jamesd

C24904Q, C52548V

• Registered Users Posts: 2,164 ✭✭✭lau1247

If anyone else have another spare, can you PM me. Thanks

West Dublin, ☀️ 7.83kWp ⚡5.66 kWp South West, ⚡2.18 kWp North East

• Registered Users Posts: 6,561 ✭✭✭Eamonnator

Have a look at Cycling Ads.

• Registered Users Posts: 448 ✭✭mcgragger

What are people doing - the 80 or 140?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,561 ✭✭✭Eamonnator

I'll give the 140 a lash.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 448 ✭✭mcgragger

I did the 80 last year - my first time doing such a thing. Really enjoyed it. Did about 4 training rides with a group. maxed about 50k on one ride.
    Fitness wise i suppose I had a base fitness from my GAA days - stopped playing about 4 years ago and put on a few lbs:-)

Want to do the 140 meself this year so started training last Sunday. Want to be fit heading into it.

• Registered Users Posts: 284 ✭✭Acquiescence

I'm too broke to justify paying for these so close to Christmas so somebody can have all of mine!

• Registered Users Posts: 786 ✭✭✭lochdara

2 spare codes here if needed.

Currently fundraising for Irish Motor Neurone Disease Association

In Memory of my fab Wife www.sinsin.ie

• Registered Users Posts: 284 ✭✭Acquiescence

T76061G if anybody wants it.

• Registered Users Posts: 206 ✭✭grouchyman

Registered a couple of days ago for this - the 80k. I'm sorry now I didn't take the option of buying the gilet as well. Does anybody know if its possible to buy one at this stage. Cheers

• Advertisement
Advertisement