Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Happy New Year!!

2»

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 23,938 ✭✭✭✭Kermit.de.frog

Happy eh new year *burp*

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,229 ✭✭✭Sam Quentin

That display in Dublin was World class. Well Done
    Happy New Year.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 24,468 ✭✭✭✭lawred2

Happy New Year.

The light show was class

The live act is seriously dull

Happy New Year.

Was like Beirut down here. The house alarms will be going off til the small hours.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,543 ✭✭✭dublinman1990

Happy New Year guys. I hope you all have a great 2020.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,047 ✭✭✭Jamiekelly

Happy new year. Someone royally messed up with London's fireworks. Let off a massive load of smoke fireworks to begin the display and it ended up looking like sparklers going off in a cloud of dust for a few minutes straight. Someone's going to be getting a swift bollocking in the morning. A not so happy new year for him I suspect.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,603 ✭✭✭MrMusician18

It's always a bit of an anti climax, but happy New year all the same everyone :)

Fook 2019 and the 10s and welcome 2020 and the 20s.
    Happy New Year to you all.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 29,293 ✭✭✭✭Mint Sauce

It could have been from someones garden, the estate green area, or even a Strandhill a few miles away, but it was a pretty impressive fireworks display.

Happy New Year to all, and all the best for 2020.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 463 ✭✭Jonybgud

Best start to a new year ever....

Traveled 1,200 miles to come home to my pet, got here at 10.30pm, watching break on through to the other side on TG4, I think, I could actually be asleep and dreaming......

when the music's over ......turn out the light, turn out the light......

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,787 ✭✭✭✭Charlie19

Video of how excited the pet was would be great:)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 16,318 ✭✭✭✭AMKC
    Ms

NYE is a load of forced jollity, the price of everything is jacked up and so on. Not for me, but I totally acknlowledge that I am not one to partake in those celebrations just because I'm told I feel I should...

Tomorrow will be the same as it was this time last year.

But I wish you all well and hope the hangovers are bearable, although I know many don't do things to excess either.

Enjoy!

I agree totally with this. Me I just sat in relaxed and watched the T.V. Thats just the way I like it nice and quiet.

Anyway I will just say Happy New Tear to everyone on Boards.ie and I hope it is a good year for you all.

Live long and Prosper

Peace and long life.

Advertisement