Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Loan

Options
  • 31-12-2019 4:54pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2

Hi December 18, I applied for a loan, I received an email that was granted and the documents will remain
    sent to the post office by post and I'm still waiting for my reference number is TK3466 please help

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 218 ✭✭Bank of Ireland: Kathryne

Hi Magryta,

Thanks for reaching out to us here, we hope you have had a lovely festive period.

We would recommend that you check your emails for any updates. Make sure you check your spam/junk folders as well as sometimes our emails get sent there. It is likely that your application is being processed and the team will get in touch soon.

If you would like to check the status of your application, you can certainly link in with a lending advisor on 0818200334 and they will be happy to check this out for you.

Many thanks,
    Kat

Advertisement