Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gameweek 21 Match Day Thread

1232425262729»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,701 ✭✭✭dr.kenneth noisewater

53 sees me back to 380k, selling Grealish the killer this week but glad to have successful captain pick with Salah for a change

• Registered Users Posts: 3,169 ✭✭✭Dearg81

shmeee wrote: »

5th green arrow in a row.

GW10 OR 2,181,344
    GW21 OR 214,055

Moving in the right direction, worst OR over last 5 seasons was 250k, so made it my aim to get back down around there.

I'm the same. I was in the 2 millions at week 10 and up to 160k now.

A lot of people throw in the towel too early in this game, I don't think they realise that it's much easier to move up the rankings in the 1st half of the season compared to the 2nd.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,935 ✭✭✭AdpRo

shmeee wrote: »

5th green arrow in a row.

GW10 OR 2,181,344
    GW21 OR 214,055

Moving in the right direction, worst OR over last 5 seasons was 250k, so made it my aim to get back down around there.

Nice to have the break now actually after all that madness the last 14 days or so.

Some cracking OR's above btw lads, well played!
    Dearg81 wrote: »
    I'm the same. I was in the 2 millions at week 10 and up to 160k now.

A lot of people throw in the towel too early in this game, I don't think they realise that it's much easier to move up the rankings in the 1st half of the season compared to the 2nd.

You both are giving me some hope!! I was at 2.5m in GW11, a couple of decent weeks saw me get to 1.2m but have been hovering between there and 1.6m over the last 8 weeks, some very bad luck and silly transfers stopping me making any real progress. In 11 years playing I've only finished outside the top 100K twice, I've almost given up on it for this year but will keep fighting away!!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,191 ✭✭✭✭Shanotheslayer

In GW4 I was 1.3M
    Couple of Green arrows and then a bad week by GW9 954K.
    I wildcarded then.

All green arrows since and sitting reasonable comfortable at 139K with all my chips intact

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,520 ✭✭✭✭dsmythy

I'm just happy to get into the top million at this rate. Maybe top 50k finish now the aim since I'm over 100 away from whoever is in 10k position. I'm actually closer points wise to 3 million OR than 10k, says it all.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,321 ✭✭✭nullObjects

League tables are showing as updated now

• Registered Users Posts: 3,169 ✭✭✭Dearg81

AdpRo wrote: »
    You both are giving me some hope!! I was at 2.5m in GW11, a couple of decent weeks saw me get to 1.2m but have been hovering between there and 1.6m over the last 8 weeks, some very bad luck and silly transfers stopping me making any real progress. In 11 years playing I've only finished outside the top 100K twice, I've almost given up on it for this year but will keep fighting away!!

I was 1mil in gw16 so you just need to keeping plugging away.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,818 ✭✭✭Inspector Coptoor

28 points gave me a 6.9M GW Rank

Fell 500,000 OR

Jaysis

• Registered Users Posts: 1,205 ✭✭✭Shanee.

70 points this week brings me into the top 23000 overall.

Advertisement