Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Anyone else down money today?

Options
  • 01-01-2020 11:26am
    Registered Users Posts: 405 ✭✭

Hi all,
    So I got paid today, a day early, when I checked I'm actually down money for some reason. I asked some colleagues and they all seem to be up...I'm away all week so can't check payslip...anyone know why this might be? There's no obvious reason my side...
    Thank you

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 610 ✭✭✭Redser87

Could it be a tax issue? Have you requested your tax credits for this year? I got my increment last week (primary) but I don't think it covered the full fortnight.

• Registered Users Posts: 405 ✭✭theoldbreed

Redser87 wrote: »
    Could it be a tax issue? Have you requested your tax credits for this year? I got my increment last week (primary) but I don't think it covered the full fortnight.

Yes I have requested them....I guess I'll wait until I see my payslip, was just wondering if anyone else was down, strange!

• Registered Users Posts: 12,477 ✭✭✭✭TheValeyard

I'm actually up.

All Eyes On Rafah

• Registered Users Posts: 8 Glashabui

Why did we get paid more today? I wasn’t expecting a pay rise until next Oct and when I move up the pay scale.

Advertisement