Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Vet recommendations

Options
  • 01-01-2020 1:59pm
    Registered Users Posts: 13

I’ll be moving to Sligo in the next couple of months & looking for recommendations for a good vet practice for my dog,
    Thanks in advance!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,324 ✭✭✭T-Bird

spb wrote: »
    I’ll be moving to Sligo in the next couple of months & looking for recommendations for a good vet practice for my dog,
    Thanks in advance!

inishfreevets.com is the only one I've been to with my dog over the past 14 years.

• Registered Users Posts: 43,866 ✭✭✭✭Basq

Well Pet are excellent..

http://wellpets.ie/

• Registered Users Posts: 25,420 ✭✭✭✭sligojoek

If you're in the north of the county these are very good and not expensive.

http://www.seaviewveterinaryclinic.com/

• Registered Users Posts: 106 ✭✭Black Bart

The 'Well Pet' hospital in Carraroe just outside Sligo town is the one I would highly recommend. Welcome to Sligo :-)

• Registered Users Posts: 13 spb

Thanks everyone for your recommendations!!

I’ve just had a look at Well Pets and am impressed by their ‘Fear Free’ ethos as stated on their website. It’s a growing trend with vets worldwide but doesn’t seem to be particularly common in Ireland at the moment, so think I’ll be going with these guys!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 43,866 ✭✭✭✭Basq

^ You won't be disappointed.. very professional, caring and friendly staff.

• Registered Users Posts: 509 ✭✭✭wayoutwest

+ 1 for WellPet (carraroe) -great vets with friendly, understanding and reassuring manner - saved a few of our cats/dogs.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,928 ✭✭✭dingding

Also use well pets with our Cat and they are excellent.

They have a seperate waiting area for dogs and cats which is great. Also you can get a Saturday appointment which is great.

Advertisement