Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

General Premier League Thread 2019-20

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,191 ✭✭✭✭Shanotheslayer

I have lots of Liverpool friends and none have ever said that is was our year again something that is false being said by others trying to push it as true.

I also have friends that never said it. Whilst I also have friends that do.

I wasn't speaking on behalf of every Liverpool fan. Of course not everyone says it.

It's a bit like when people go OTT and run back to their superthread and say " That shower are saying X Y Z" when it was one poster.

Can't multi quote. In response to Lazer. Liverpool were irrelevant in terms of fighting for the league. Which is what the discussion is about.

Considering those cups you mention are now Mickey mouse excluding the CL it goes to show how far they had fallen at the time.

FA Cup /League cup etc are 3rd choice trophies for teams challenging for the league and CL.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 20,843 ✭✭✭✭yourdeadwright

A lot of talk about Laportes injury and Kompany leaving as reasons for Citys fall of this season .

But not so much talked about Sterlings form

Its 16 premier league and Champions league games since the Liverpool game where he had the incident with Gomez at the England Camp afterwards.
    He has 4 goals and one assist in that time
    Compared to 12 goals and 4 assists in the 15 games prior to it .

Certainly in the games I have seen of him since the incident his finishing and decision making have been awful.

The big improvement we seen in him under Pep seems to have gone backwards.
    While he was all over the news immediately after the incident , it has largely been forgotten about but could still be affecting him.
    He also looks to be a nailed on starter for City now despite this form ,instead of fighting for his place like he was last two years , possibly because of Silva's form and Sane injury. Maybe without that "fear" he is 5-10% of it or is it just a blip in form ?

I didn't realise Sterling form was that bad but it kind of makes sense,

We where only speaking on here last week about how City's trademark tap in goal from a pull back seems to have disappeared ,its no coincidence that at the same time Sterling goals are also drying up

As good as Raheem has been for City and even with all his goals his finishing is still very poor as he was the one benefiting most form the trademark City tap in ,

Hes one guy iv always thought fits perfect to Peps system and although he is a great player would not be AS good out of it,

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 35,024 ✭✭✭✭Baggly

This is it wrote: »
    Vote closed :(

VOTE OPEN YAYYYYYY
    :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,409 ✭✭✭✭gimli2112

TitianGerm wrote: »
    Vardy hasn't scored in the league since the Man City game I think. Around now is when people start judging on the POTY and at the minute Vardy isn't doing it.

He hasn't scored since I put him in my FF team, I think he scored the first game I put him in, then nada. Think I captained him for the Liverpool game. I'm not transferring him out until Leicester are mathematically dead. Same with KDB.

I'm like the touch of death when it comes to players fortunes in real life. I'm well aware I'm not some kind of evil puppetmaster but why risk it?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 26,509 ✭✭✭✭noodler

I have lots of Liverpool friends and none have ever said that is was our year again something that is false being said by others trying to push it as true.

This to be honest.

Only ever read this from other football fans as far back as I can remember.

Or someone heard one optimistic Liverpool fan and applied it to the entire fanbase.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,500 ✭✭✭✭fullstop

I also haven't heard any United fan say they'd rather finish outside top 4 than Pool winning the league. United fans probably rather finish outside top 4 if it meant getting rid of the higher ups.

When they were playing City at the end of last season, a large proportion of the Utd fans on here wanted city to win that game to stop Liverpool winning the league, even if it meant missing out on top 4.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 20,337 ✭✭✭✭monkey9

noodler wrote: »
    This to be honest.

Only ever read this from other football fans as far back as I can remember.

Or someone heard one optimistic Liverpool fan and applied it to the entire fanbase.

And then this season they were having a go at Liverpool fans for not saying it was our year. :pac::pac:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,409 ✭✭✭✭gimli2112

in fairness not entirely ununderstandable (I'm not sure what word I'm looking for here but pretty sure that's not it)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 35,024 ✭✭✭✭Baggly

Enjoy it while it lasts lads. Next year is Fulhams year.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 38,247 ✭✭✭✭Guy:Incognito

8-10 wrote: »
    Ahem, Liverpool won 3 in a row:

1981-82
    1982-83
    1983-84

:P

One of the best teams in the history of the league

Even Huddersfield have won 3 in a row.

• Subscribers Posts: 32,855 ✭✭✭✭5starpool

As things stand it wouldn't be totally outrageous to have 11 Liverpool players in the team of the season. It won't happen, and de Bruyne is the obvious inclusion outside of Liverpool based on the season so far, but it would be harsh on the Liverpool player left out! If it was to be picked now, Vardy would probably get in the team, and probably couple of others as well, with 6-7 Liverpool players in it.

If Liverpool keep up this type of result getting ability though, that number will only go up surely.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,775 ✭✭✭✭Gbear

I think 7 of the back 8 are basically lock-ins.

Alisson
    TAA -- Gomez -- Van Dijk -- Robertson
    Henderson--Wijnaldum

For the rest I think you could pick pretty much any 4 from Firmino, Salah, Mane, Kevin De Bruyne, Aguero, Vardy, Rashford, Abraham, Aubamayang and Ings and not go too far wrong.

It's not really been a season for individual scoring standouts (although I think there's a fair chance that Salah is about to go ape**** and finish the season on 30-odd league goals, fitness permitting).

If you twisted my arm I'd go KDB, Salah, Ings and Vardy, in part because Leicester and Southampton have been amazing and a large part of that is owed to those two (and KDB and Salah are just class).

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,371 ✭✭✭✭Liam O

Gbear wrote: »
    I think 7 of the back 8 are basically lock-ins.

Alisson
    TAA -- Gomez -- Van Dijk -- Robertson
    Henderson--Wijnaldum

For the rest I think you could pick pretty much any 4 from Firmino, Salah, Mane, Kevin De Bruyne, Aguero, Vardy, Rashford, Abraham, Aubamayang and Ings and not go too far wrong.

It's not really been a season for individual scoring standouts (although I think there's a fair chance that Salah is about to go ape**** and finish the season on 30-odd league goals, fitness permitting).

If you twisted my arm I'd go KDB, Salah, Ings and Vardy, in part because Leicester and Southampton have been amazing and a large part of that is owed to those two (and KDB and Salah are just class).

Gomez has basically played 11 games...

I'd like to think one of the Sheffield United defenders would get in before him.

Very short term thinking to be calling Southampton amazing too.

Abraham definitely hasn't been good enough to be mentioned. Mane had a good run earlier in the season and I think he should probably be included. Vardy will obviously be in. I'd say Salah should be too.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,029 ✭✭✭tastyt

Johnny Evans or Soyunchu have a chance i think too, very good this season.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,216 ✭✭✭✭StringerBell

fullstop wrote: »
    When they were playing City at the end of last season, a large proportion of the Utd fans on here wanted city to win that game to stop Liverpool winning the league, even if it meant missing out on top 4.

A large proportion or a few?

Can you show your workings for that one? Genuinely curious

"People say ‘go with the flow’ but do you know what goes with the flow? Dead fish."

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,216 ✭✭✭✭StringerBell

monkey9 wrote: »
    And then this season they were having a go at Liverpool fans for not saying it was our year. :pac::pac:

Is this a thing now? Are you saying pool fans don't or haven't used the expression, our year?

Cause sure as **** plenty of my pool supporting friends, neighbours, pub goers and colleagues use that phrase pretty regularly, some in jest because of the joke surrounding it but plenty are dead serious.

Its finally happened anyway so a few of them have now taken to saying "told you it was our year"

Whats the big deal? Plenty of cringe among football fans.

"People say ‘go with the flow’ but do you know what goes with the flow? Dead fish."

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,994 ✭✭✭Pauliedragon

People's bitterness towards Liverpool is amazing. Im not a Liverpool fan, but for years fans of other clubs slagged them at every opportunity and now they are the best team by far, the leagues not as good as before (FALSE BTW), VAR won loads their games. They bought the title etc etc.

Some Utd fans would actually rather a Liverpool meltdown rather than United come top 4
    True but it's hardly a new phenomenon. I grew up when "ABU" was the buzzword. Chelsea came along "ah they're buying titles with dirty Russian oil money" Ditto Man city except replace Russian with Arab. Now it's liverpools turn.
    Arsenal seemed to miss the abuse although there was a lot of French bile thrown around.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 60,928 ✭✭✭✭Agent Coulson

Sheff Utd players deserve a shout for team of the year.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,018 ✭✭✭Bridge93

Nick Pope and Dean Henderson have the same number of clean sheets while playing for significantly weaker sides and making a lot more saves (although Martin Dubravka has made by far the most saves). They should be in the discussion but they won’t as they’re aren’t at a trendy club

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,191 ✭✭✭✭Shanotheslayer

Bridge93 wrote: »
    Nick Pope and Dean Henderson have the same number of clean sheets while playing for significantly weaker sides and making a lot more saves (although Martin Dubravka has made by far the most saves). They should be in the discussion but they won’t as they’re aren’t at a trendy club

They're not in the discussion because Allison is by far a better goalkeeper.

• Advertisement

Alisson has played 10 games less than them.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,343 ✭✭✭dwayneshintzy

He's played 7 games less than them.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,022 ✭✭✭✭Iused2likebusts

I would watch a fair bit of Burnley and Nick Pope has been poor enough this year despite the number of clean sheets.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,746 ✭✭✭BullBlackNova

I would watch a fair bit of Burnley and Nick Pope has been poor enough this year despite the number of clean sheets.

Burnley, in general, have been poor this season. Any time I've watched them, they lack all the hallmarks of what you expect from them - poor positioning, lack of effort, not solid in defence, etc.

If its not Alisson (and the number of games he has missed is a valid argument against his inclusion - but when he has played, he's been excellent), it has to be Dean Henderson IMO.

Schmeichel has been good too.

Even Huddersfield have won 3 in a row.

Don't be silly there was no such thing as football before sky ;)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 16,090 ✭✭✭✭Fitz*

It's probably because there could well be a large number of Liverpool players in the TOTY, that there is extra clamor to replace some of these players with others from different clubs. I think Alisson, TAA, VVD, Robertson, Henderson, Salah & Mane all have strong shouts for the TOTY.

Henderson is the strong contender for the GK position and in the early season I thought Matt Ryan too, but his form has not been as strong lately. And as mentioned above, Shmeicheal has been good also.

Soyuncu should be included for his early form IMO, but his & Leicester's form has tailed off at this stage of the season. Perreira also has a shout, but to be fair he is not close to TAA. Sheffield United also have a couple wort nothing including Henderson, Stevens & one of the CBs. Gomez looking very good lately but hasn't started enough games to warrant a full season TOTY.

In midfield, KDB is nailed on, and then the remaining spots are between Madisson, Grealish, Mahrez I would imagine. Fabinho was looking excellent before his injury kept him out for a long time.

There are plenty of attackers that could be included in the team and personally I think both Aguero & Ings deserve a spot ahead of Vardy. Rashford's injury has stopped him being in the conversation now, and Jiminez deserves a shout too. Both Salah & PEA could possibly get top scorer in the league for a 2nd year in a row and not be included in TOTY both times, which is pretty crazy. Sterling's form has fallen off a cliff so his early season form probably won't get remembered now.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,366 ✭✭✭✭8-10

Soyuncu, Vardy, Ings, Henderson and de Bruyne are probably the front runners for non-Liverpool inclusions.

Weirdly I think Robertson is overrated this year, his form dropped off over December-January period and he hasn't been as good as last season....but still there's nobody else in his position that comes close to his level so he still gets in easily

Trent, Henderson, van Dijk, Salah and Wijnaldum should be shoe-ins at least with Alisson, Mane very likely and Gomez and Firmino in with a shout

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 29,114 ✭✭✭✭Quazzie

8-10 wrote: »
    Soyuncu, Vardy, Ings, Henderson and de Bruyne are probably the front runners for non-Liverpool inclusions.

Weirdly I think Robertson is overrated this year, his form dropped off over December-January period and he hasn't been as good as last season....but still there's nobody else in his position that comes close to his level so he still gets in easily

Trent, Henderson, van Dijk, Salah and Wijnaldum should be shoe-ins at least with Alisson, Mane very likely and Gomez and Firmino in with a shout

Surely Gomez can't be considered with only 16 appearances this season of which
    5 were as a sub?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 763 ✭✭✭joe_99

Nick Pope has conceded 38 goals. Allison 6.

joe_99 wrote: »
    Nick Pope has conceded 38 goals. Allison 6.

As of January 21.

Save % this season in PL:

https://twitter.com/PremLeaguePanel/status/1219755409466183682

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 28,388 ✭✭✭✭TitianGerm

FitzShane wrote: »
    It's probably because there could well be a large number of Liverpool players in the TOTY, that there is extra clamor to replace some of these players with others from different clubs. I think Alisson, TAA, VVD, Robertson, Henderson, Salah & Mane all have strong shouts for the TOTY.

Henderson is the strong contender for the GK position and in the early season I thought Matt Ryan too, but his form has not been as strong lately. And as mentioned above, Shmeicheal has been good also.

Soyuncu should be included for his early form IMO, but his & Leicester's form has tailed off at this stage of the season. Perreira also has a shout, but to be fair he is not close to TAA. Sheffield United also have a couple wort nothing including Henderson, Stevens & one of the CBs. Gomez looking very good lately but hasn't started enough games to warrant a full season TOTY.

In midfield, KDB is nailed on, and then the remaining spots are between Madisson, Grealish, Mahrez I would imagine. Fabinho was looking excellent before his injury kept him out for a long time.

There are plenty of attackers that could be included in the team and personally I think both Aguero & Ings deserve a spot ahead of Vardy. Rashford's injury has stopped him being in the conversation now, and Jiminez deserves a shout too. Both Salah & PEA could possibly get top scorer in the league for a 2nd year in a row and not be included in TOTY both times, which is pretty crazy. Sterling's form has fallen off a cliff so his early season form probably won't get remembered now.

My team of the year so far would be

Henderson/Alisson
    TAA, _____, VVD, Robertson
    Wijnaldum, Henderson, KDB,
    Salah, Augero/Ings, Mane

Can't decide between Alisson or Henderson. Both have been excellent and the best keepers in the league for me.

Can't decide on a second CB. A few different players all worthy of a spot there from the likes of Egan, Evans, Coady.

I put Wijnaldum in because he's been outstanding all season. Such an excellent player. He will be over looked in the actual vote I feel.

Henderson has been a driving force this year. Can't leave him out.

KDB is an easy pick and will have license to attack and create with Gini and Henderson doing all the ugly work beside him. The three should compliment each other very well.

Picked a three up top but couldn't decide on Ings or Augero to lead the line. Ruled out Vardy because he hasn't scored since the City game in December.

For the left I picked Mane. Rashford was the other choice but because he'll be out injured for quite a bit longer I've opted for Mane instead.

My team of the year so far would be

Henderson/Alisson
    TAA, _____, VVD, Robertson
    Wijnaldum, Henderson, KDB,
    Salah, Augero/Ings, Mane

Can't decide between Alisson or Henderson. Both have been excellent and the best keepers in the league for me.

Can't decide on a second CB. A few different players all worthy of a spot there from the likes of Egan, Evans, Coady.

I put Wijnaldum in because he's been outstanding all season. Such an excellent player. He will be over looked in the actual vote I feel.

Henderson has been a driving force this year. Can't leave him out.

KDB is an easy pick and will have license to attack and create with Gini and Henderson doing all the ugly work beside him. The three should compliment each other very well.

Picked a three up top but couldn't decide on Ings or Augero to lead the line. Ruled out Vardy because he hasn't scored since the City game in December.

For the left I picked Mane. Rashford was the other choice but because he'll be out injured for quite a bit longer I've opted for Mane instead.
    Reckon

Söyüncü , Maddison , Vardy, Grelish , Rashford all in with a shout

Reckon

Söyüncü , Maddison , Vardy, Grelish , Rashford all in with a shout

Maddison no but Grealish yes.

The thing is Grealish would be the direct KDB replacement in my team and not one for Henderson or Wijilidum and he falls well short of KDB.

Maddison no but Grealish yes.

The thing is Grealish would be the direct KDB replacement in my team and not one for Henderson or Wijilidum and he falls well short of KDB.

Realistically id be very surprised to see Gini get the votes ,he deserves them but I don't think he will get them .
    It'll be Hendo, KDB and one of Grealish or Maddison

He's played 7 games less than them.

Did they both miss some games for their clubs? Adrian has played 10 league games for Liverpool this season, which is what I was basing that on.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,198 ✭✭✭Talisman

FitzShane wrote: »
    Leicester's form has tailed off at this stage of the season
    Do you think they have enough of a cushion to secure a top 4 finish? I think that if Wolves/Tottenham/Man Utd get their act together they could catch them. At the start of December Leicester were 7 points clear of Man City who had a game in hand, now they are 2 points behind and Man City still have a game in hand.

In their last 6 league games, Leicester have been fortunate to play Newcastle on a day that they suffered 4 injuries and West Ham twice - that accounts for 9 of the 10 points they have accumulated since the Norwich game where they were looking to equal their record number of consecutive wins.

In all competitions and outside of Liverpool and Man City, any team that has been brave enough to have a go at them since mid December has gotten at least a draw for their efforts (Everton, Norwich, Villa (x2), Burnley, Southampton, Chelsea).

It's a 12 points cushion on fifth and 14 back to Wolves, it should be enough but you never know. If Wolves beat them in their next game then the gap is down to 11 points with Leicester having Man City up next and 12 games remaining.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,746 ✭✭✭BullBlackNova

Talisman wrote: »
    Do you think they have enough of a cushion to secure a top 4 finish? I think that if Wolves/Tottenham/Man Utd get their act together they could catch them. At the start of December Leicester were 7 points clear of Man City who had a game in hand, now they are 2 points behind and Man City still have a game in hand.

In their last 6 league games, Leicester have been fortunate to play Newcastle on a day that they suffered 4 injuries and West Ham twice - that accounts for 9 of the 10 points they have accumulated since the Norwich game where they were looking to equal their record number of consecutive wins.

In all competitions and outside of Liverpool and Man City, any team that has been brave enough to have a go at them since mid December has gotten at least a draw for their efforts (Everton, Norwich, Villa (x2), Burnley, Southampton, Chelsea).

It's a 12 points cushion on fifth and 14 back to Wolves, it should be enough but you never know. If Wolves beat them in their next game then the gap is down to 11 points with Leicester having Man City up next and 12 games remaining.

I think Leicester should - should! - have enough for the top 4 for a few reasons...

- If Spurs, United and Wolves get their **** together is a big if. None of these have shown the consistency this season that suggests they'll suddenly put together a lengthy string of wins and given the points difference at present, they have very little wiggle room when it comes to dropping points.

- The Chelsea factor - Chelsea's form is dire so even if one of those three gets their **** together, it's not Leicester who they will be catching, it's Chelsea. It is only 4 and 6 points for Spurs or United/Wolves to catch Chelsea in comparison to the extra 8 points to 3rd.

- Leicester have: Norwich, Villa, Watford, Brighton, Palace and Bournemouth between now and April 25. That's 18 points (IMO) that they should be able to pick up. Not every game goes as you'd expect, of course, and they've dropped silly points at times this season, but they should get the bulk of that which will leave them between 60 and 70 points. That gives them a very strong base to hold off the likes of Spurs, United, etc.

A lot of it depends on Ndidi for me. Without him, Chilwell and Soyuncu, in particular, have looked very poor at times. If Ndidi is fit and firing, they should be okay, even if Vardy or one or two others were absent.

Rodgers needs to stop tinkering with the team - three at the back made no sense given how good their 4-1-4-1 system had worked - and to drop out of form players if needed. Tielemans has been poor lately, so leave him out. Soyuncu has been poor, so throw in Ryan Bennett.

Talisman wrote: »

The points they have dropped, mostly against teams that you would expect them to be beating, certainly would be worrying for a Leicester fan but I do think that they were probably a victim of the crowded fixture congestion period. This break may should help them.

Leicester's best form came when it was 1 game a week and they had time to prepare each game etc. The same situation as both Rodgers & Leicesters previous best PL seasons. When the games came fast every few days and added League Cup & FA Cup games came into the equation, the lack of rotation options really hurt them and I think some of the players were looking tired. Also Ndidi was a loss too in this period.

Leicester not being in Europe and being able to get back into the routine of playing once a week and having Ndidi back should help them. They currently have a 12 point buffer to Spurs, who will have CL games also, and some injury problems of their own. February & March are the main months for Leicester, if they can win most of these games, they should be ok. They play Norwich (a), Villa (h), Watford (a), Brighton (h), Everton (a), Palace (h). If they can pick up 13 points from 18 there, they should be in a strong position. They will need wins there as they play each of Arsenal (a), Spurs(a) & Man Utd (h) in their last 5 games.

5starpool wrote: »
    Did they both miss some games for their clubs? Adrian has played 10 league games for Liverpool this season, which is what I was basing that on.
    Adrian came on twice as a sub.

Henderson couldn't play against United so missed that match, Pope has actually started 8 matches more than Alisson (not 7).

• Advertisement

Adrian came on twice as a sub.

Adrian was subbed on when Alisson went off injured in the first half against Norwich and was sent off in the second half against Brighton.

Yes, exactly.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,791 ✭✭✭✭JPA

Premier League votes to change back to end of August\1st of September for the end of the transfer window.

They seem to have not adjusted to the earlier close and with europe nor aligning I think it's a good move to go back.

JPA wrote: »
    Premier League votes to change back to end of August\1st of September for the end of the transfer window.

They seem to have not adjusted to the earlier close and with europe nor aligning I think it's a good move to go back.

League games starting n the 8th of August next season , so we should be in Charity shield the week before to kick off next season ,

• Registered Users Posts: 2,432 ✭✭✭sideswipe

League games starting n the 8th of August next season , so we should be in Charity shield the week before to kick off next season ,

Liverpool v Liverpool U23's :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 333 ✭✭Martin Tyler AgueroooOO

JPA wrote: »

It will be a record breaking transfer window no matter when it closes. I can see Pep if he is still at City spending hundreds of millions on a whole new back 4 and a few forwards as well.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,305 ✭✭✭Widdensushi

Chelsea will have cash to spend liverpool are due a "marquee "signing, United will continue their "rejuvenation " , Mourinho will have to put his mark on their team, definitely the record spend will be smashed.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,366 ✭✭✭✭8-10

It will be a record breaking transfer window no matter when it closes. I can see Pep if he is still at City spending hundreds of millions on a whole new back 4 and a few forwards as well.

And Messi

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,500 ✭✭✭✭fullstop

A large proportion or a few?

Can you show your workings for that one? Genuinely curious

I’m sure you’re familiar with the search function, go nuts.

I knew no matter what way that was phrased, one of you lot would be along looking for statistical data.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 24,168 ✭✭✭✭pjohnson

fullstop wrote: »
    I’m sure you’re familiar with the search function, go nuts.

I knew no matter what way that was phrased, one of you lot would be along looking for statistical data.

One of you lot? I don't think FitzShane supports United?

Anyway bottling the salt is great unbearale yadda yadda.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 333 ✭✭Martin Tyler AgueroooOO

Well there you go one of them lot comes to defend one of them lot proving his point completely.

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement