Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gameweek 22 Transfer Thread

14567810»

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,520 ✭✭✭✭dsmythy

Banking. So I'm either gaining a transfer on most or I'm foolishly sticking to the team.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,427 ✭✭✭✭Green&Red

F1ngers wrote: »
    I'd have VVD over Gomez, unless you have plans for the 1.4m.

I wouldn’t. 1.4m is a lot

• Registered Users Posts: 2,825 ✭✭✭crushproof

Any thoughts on Cenk Tosun moving to Palace? Hodgson saying he'll be going straight into the squad. Was great at one stage at Everton so plenty of potential there

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,062 ✭✭✭✭eh i dunno

crushproof wrote: »
    Any thoughts on Cenk Tosun moving to Palace? Hodgson saying he'll be going straight into the squad. Was great at one stage at Everton so plenty of potential there

Great at one stage at Everton? I must have missed that. 5 goals in his first 14 games followed by 5 goals in 33. Looks a bit too slow for the prem to me but decent service might see him score a few headers

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,996 ✭✭✭✭billymitchell

crushproof wrote: »

Did he not come off the bench and later get subbed off in a recent Everton game? The man always looked like a bit of a donkey on the pitch anytime I've seen him play.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,582 ✭✭✭NoviGlitzko

So are people starting Grealish this GW? He's been on my bench all week. City seem in great form. Am I missing something?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,672 ✭✭✭ElTel

Holgate and DCL in for King and Taylor.
    Debated playing Cantwell and benching King but bench is too week if Mahrez doesn't play.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,649 ✭✭✭greedygoblin

Zaha out was this weeks plan, but decided to hold for 1 more week. Instead did Kiko Femenia out for Aarons (Nor).

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,822 ✭✭✭✭Panthro

Dele out for richarlison

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,896 ✭✭✭daheff

eh i dunno wrote: »
    Is anyone considering callum Wilson? 3 of the next 4 at home Watford Brighton villa and a trip to Norwich. Could be a huge differential

I was but their form is awful at the moment. He hasn't scored in ages. One to keep an eye on though.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 23,913 ✭✭✭✭mailburner

eh i dunno wrote: »
    Is anyone considering callum Wilson? 3 of the next 4 at home Watford Brighton villa and a trip to Norwich. Could be a huge differential

Can't blame you and it could work out but I want someone in my team who's playing v Bournemouth every week given their form

Have brought in sarr for that reason

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,930 ✭✭✭shmeee

shmeee wrote: »
    A fair bench!

I'd be shi**ing it with them 3 sitting on me bench.

I've Grealish set to my bench.

Just from a few CS odds online,

Sheff Wed 6/4
    Liverpool 9/5
    Everton 13/8
    Leicester 6/4
    Wolves 4/5

So seems a toss up when you take out Saiss. And got to then maybe look at attacking returns.

That wasn't a nice watch so tonight for you Larbre34.

15 points sitting on the bench. Was always the risk!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,822 ✭✭✭✭Panthro

Panthro wrote: »
    Dele out for richarlison

Smug!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 16,820 ✭✭✭✭dahat

dahat wrote: »
    Lundy, Digne or Ings.

Bench one of those as I'm double Pool defence.

Becnched Ings & gamble paid off this time.

Advertisement