Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Phone screen repair

• 01-01-2020 8:22pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 3,174 ✭✭✭

Happy new year fellow Boardsies.

Unfortunately mine hasn't been all that great as my phone fell out of my pocket earlier on, bounced to the ground and the screen is now in bits :rolleyes:

Does anyone have any suggestions as to where the best place to get it fixed might be? NOT Pair Mobile please as I looked online and they want €85 to do it!

It's a two year old Huawei which cost me about €160 I think when I bought it new, so if it's costing much more than €50 for repair, I think I might be better off getting a new one.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 531 ✭✭✭xredmanlfcx

Looking for an android phone screen repair shop myself.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 326 ✭✭dzsfah2xoynme9

Looking for an android phone screen repair shop myself.

TechStar Castletroy

TechStar Castletroy

Do they do Androids? I presumed they would but I looked up their website and clicked on 'book appointment' and it was iPhone only.

Do they do Androids? I presumed they would but I looked up their website and clicked on 'book appointment' and it was iPhone only.

I went in to the shop in town in the city centre yesterday and they do. Very expensive mind.

• Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators Posts: 11,133 Mod ✭✭✭✭MarkR

They do work on most phones. They fixed a Pocophone F1 screen for me before.

85 is pretty cheap, I don't think you'd get any repair for less.

• Advertisement
Advertisement