Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

WandaVision - Disney+ (***Spoilers***)

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 60,834 ✭✭✭✭Agent Coulson

Fantastic!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 34,134 ✭✭✭✭Penn

Genius. F*cking genius :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 24,060 ✭✭✭✭pjohnson

Get the fùck in

So this is how the XMen come across to the MCU. There'll be some smartarse comments from Ryan Reynolds soon enough, regarding new Deadpool film

It's Evan Peters as multiverse Quicksilver... 50 quid says so

Bualadh bos

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 684 ✭✭✭shawki

The
    Quicksilver appearance
    was spoiled for me last week by a youtube screenshot.

I think there are more leaks out there and I hope people don't post them here disguised as theories or speculation.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,714 ✭✭✭Midnight_EG

Bualadh bos

:D

And no, I hadn't seen any leaks as I've no interest in spoiling it for myself.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 29,258 ✭✭✭✭CastorTroy

Nicely done.
    Just happy they didn't end on a cliffhanger of her reaction opening the door.

So she has powers within the world but she didn't create it herself?

• Registered Users Posts: 796 ✭✭✭Eduard Khil

Spoiler was out last week anyone spoiled it for others is just nasty be warned episode 6 info is out in the wild too.

Loving the mechanics of Vision and how even with his limited being he is still adaptive technology. :)

CastorTroy wrote: »
    Nicely done.
    Just happy they didn't end on a cliffhanger of her reaction opening the door.

So she has powers within the world but she didn't create it herself?

Indeed, Wanda has admitted that she was being controlled... So what we saw from Hayward was real except somebody made her do it. Likely Mephisto.

• Advertisement

Indeed, Wanda has admitted that she was being controlled... So what we saw from Hayward was real except somebody made her do it. Likely Mephisto.

I don't think so. I think someone else created and started the situation, but I think Wanda is now acting of her own accord because she's happy and fighting to keep the world that was created for them, especially if it means she can stay with Vision.

Penn wrote: »
    I don't think so. I think someone else created and started the situation, but I think Wanda is now acting of her own accord because she's happy and fighting to keep the world that was created for them, especially if it means she can stay with Vision.

Who do you think, if not Mephisto? Nightmare?

Who do you think, if not Mephisto? Nightmare?

Could still be Mephisto, I just mean that regardless of who put Wanda and everyone in Westview and started everything, I think Wanda is acting of her own accord (eg. kicking Rambeau out of Westview, threatening SWORD) because she wants to keep Westview and her new life with Vision. She may not have started it, but she herself is trying to keep it. I don't think she's being controlled.

Maybe not controlled but, rather, manipulated

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,184 ✭✭✭Ridley

Agatha Harkness but Mephisto is the post-credits Multiverse of Madness plug?

• Registered Users Posts: 5,249 ✭✭✭The White Wolf

Hopefully
    Pietro
    moves on quickly from the 90s schtick.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 461 ✭✭jface187

When Wanda spoke to the army outside the bubble she had her old accent back. I'm thinking she dropped the accent in the films, have not seen them in a while so maybe she didn't. Could it be Wanda from another universe, trying to give this Wanda the life she never had and why she brought in that person at the end from another universe?

jface187 wrote: »
    When Wanda spoke to the army outside the bubble she had her old accent back. I'm thinking she dropped the accent in the films, have not seen them in a while so maybe she didn't. Could it be Wanda from another universe, trying to give this Wanda the life she never had and why she brought in that person at the end from another universe?

Wandas accent is put on for the sitcoms, it's to suit the era.

Wandas accent is put on for the sitcoms, it's to suit the era.

She dropped her Sokovian accent in the latter MCU films, back to the fore there

Wanda's accent is put on for the sitcoms, it's to suit the era.

If you listen to her in Infinity war, her accent is pretty much gone, if you listen to her talk outside the bubble her accent is very strong.

• Advertisement

She dropped her Sokovian accent in the latter MCU films, back to the fore there

Nope, the Russo's explained this in that she was trained by Black Window to blend in and that included hiding her accent.

Nope, the Russo's explained this in that she was trained by Black Window to blend in and that included hiding her accent.

I hate that crap, TBH. Show it on screen or not at all

I hate that crap, TBH. Show it on screen or not at all

Yeah so do I, but they sort of showed it in Lagos in Civil War.

In Infinity War Wanda and Vision are in a room by themself, who the hell is she trying to blend in with?

In Infinity War Wanda and Vision are in a room by themself, who the hell is she trying to blend in with?

That would be a continuity error if anything :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 450 ✭✭dingledosser

Drax

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,551 ✭✭✭✭Varik

People change their accents either willingly or force it but can slip back into their original when emotional or talking to someone from the same place.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,611 ✭✭✭This is it

I know feck all about MCU so a lot is going over my head, I'm still enjoying it though :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 38,825 ✭✭✭✭PTH2009

****ing hell what an episode and reveal

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 399 ✭✭Warbeastrior

Great episode.

Advertisement