Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

WandaVision - Disney+ (***Spoilers***)

Comments

One thing, we know that Agnes is in control of herself, at least somewhat.
    Did we see a puppy body? I just saw a wrapped bundle. Is she fecking with Wanda?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,535 ✭✭✭✭Skerries

Hexagon will end up being AIM I reckon, everything is the same shape... Look at Haywards office, his diplomas are in the same shape and the computer screens and so on

I thought they called it The Hex because Scarlett Witches power in the comics was a hex power

• Registered Users Posts: 6,793 ✭✭✭FunLover18

Skerries wrote: »
    I thought they called it The Hex because Scarlett Witches power in the comics was a hex power

They're definitely setting that up but in-show Darcy calls it the hex because the "dome" seems to be hexagonal and also we've seen plenty of hexagons throughout the broadcast coming from within.

• Registered Users Posts: 796 ✭✭✭Eduard Khil

SWORD Director definitely given off evil vibes to me he is too straight cut and seems to be under a red aura quite a bit on screen. If he's not a big bad he's possibly a double agent

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,714 ✭✭✭Midnight_EG

Skerries wrote: »

Indeed, but the characters don't read comics :p

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,292 ✭✭✭phobia2011

So what’s the story with vision then? He’s all good?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 684 ✭✭✭shawki

phobia2011 wrote: »
    So what’s the story with vision then? He’s all good?

Have you seen the show?

Yes all good except for
    his corpse being dissected by sword and then Wanda using it as a Marionette puppet.

But that’s the question, is he a puppet? With a conscience?

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 24,939 Mod ✭✭✭✭Loughc

But that’s the question, is he a puppet? With a conscience?

It seems Wanda used her powers to give his corpse powers but now Vision seems to be adapting and self powering/sufficient.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,358 ✭✭✭facehugger99

Turned it off halfway through the first episode.

I have genuinely no idea what that was suppose to be or who it was aimed at.

Were the Producers and Writers on a lot of Class A drugs when this was developed?

• Advertisement

Were the Producers and Writers on a lot of Class A drugs when this was developed?

If you bothered to read this thread you would know that first 3 episodes are pure world building. Last week's truly kicked it off

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,371 ✭✭✭Tefral

stick with it.. it gets better.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,851 ✭✭✭✭klose

It's genuinely worth watching, the first 2 episodes are a bit bland but it gets on with it from episode 3 onwards.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,984 ✭✭✭paulbok

klose wrote: »
    It's genuinely worth watching, the first 2 episodes are a bit bland but it gets on with it from episode 3 onwards.

Agreed. I was talking to a friend of mine abiut it at the weekend, he was wondering if it was any good. I told him it was but that if he does watch it, to binge the first 3 episodes as individually (first 2 esp) they are a bit dull but do set things up nicely once you get to ep 4. They are only 25 min or so each so not a big commitment to get into it.

Guy watches half an episode "this show is **** I'm gone post online about how I'm no longer interested"

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,306 ✭✭✭ArthurG

I'm absolutely loving it.

For the first time in many, many, many years (and I'm in my 40's), I'm excitedly waiting for the next episode of something to drop on a Friday evening. Anticipation certainly makes it worth the wait.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,609 ✭✭✭stoneill

Guy watches half an episode "this show is **** I'm gone post online about how I'm no longer interested"

I have persisted and in fairness even though it's starting to get good the first 2 episodes are still sh1te and unnecessary.

stoneill wrote: »
    I have persisted and in fairness even though it's starting to get good the first 2 episodes are still sh1te and unnecessary.

Right but there's multiple posts on this page saying it takes 3 episodes to get going

Did vision always have a stone? Does he work without one?

• Registered Users Posts: 5,249 ✭✭✭The White Wolf

He's always had the stone but from what I know of the comics
    there's precedence there for him to operate without it.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 18,055 ✭✭✭✭Busi_Girl08

The thing is though,
    this isn't *our* Vision. He has the personality, sure, but he has no memories from before Eastview, didn't experience Civil War, Infinity war or any of his travels with Wanda during their courtship.
    This is going to have to be brought up/resolved at some point.

What, like Hitler? :pac:

Before the stone he was Tony Stark's AI, but only became Vision when he got the stone. Without it I would have thought he would not have been able to survive independently of Wanda.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,156 ✭✭✭✭Foxtrol

Only unnecessary if you don't care about character and world building.

People really seem to struggle with the difference between 'unnecessary' and 'not liking' something.

• Registered Users Posts: 399 ✭✭Warbeastrior

stoneill wrote:

I disagree. I didn't enjoy the first two episodes at the time but looking back I think they were very necessary to give you a feel of the world in which Wanda is trying to create for herself.

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 35,099 Mod ✭✭✭✭AlmightyCushion

I disagree. I didn't enjoy the first two episodes at the time but looking back I think they were very necessary to give you a feel of the world in which Wanda is trying to create for herself.

They were necessary but they were still shíte. I know what they were trying to do but they should have made them actually funny.

This could have been done in a 10 minute segment, it didn't need 2 x 20 minutes of pure sh!te.

• Registered Users Posts: 399 ✭✭Warbeastrior

They were necessary but they were still shíte. I know what they were trying to do but they should have made them actually funny.

stoneill wrote:
    This could have been done in a 10 minute segment, it didn't need 2 x 20 minutes of pure sh!te.

I disagree. Looking back it was really helping to build the tension. It had people thinking "This is quite chilled isnt it". Then bam.....Wanda fires Geraldine into tomorrow and it all starts to kick off.

I disagree. Looking back it was really helping to build the tension. It had people thinking "This is quite chilled isnt it". Then bam.....Wanda fires Geraldine into tomorrow and it all starts to kick off.

And I disagree, I wasn't thinking this is quite chilled, I was thinking this is pure sh!te.

And I disagree, I wasn't thinking this is quite chilled, I was thinking this is pure sh!te.

Ya you've said that about 10 times now we understand

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,367 ✭✭✭JimmyVik

Me too.
    Struggled to keep watching and just gave up watching after 3 episodes.

Advertisement