Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

WandaVision - Disney+ (***Spoilers***)

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,481 ✭✭✭brianregan09

FunLover18 wrote: »
    Bettany has said it is someone he has wanted to work with his whole life, so I'm thinking it's someone older and possibly also British but not necessarily.

Now that you've said that only one person comes to mind
    Ian Mckellen as Magneto

iguana wrote: »
    Maybe it's actually going to be Luke Skywalker. I mean if Marvel is going to introduce the multiverse, they might as well go totally off the wall with it and introduce Star Wars. Except, it won't be the Luke Skywalker of the recent movies. But the Luke Skywalker of the expanded universe (Legends) books.:p

Lego Luke Skywalker or the ultimate messing, Lego Batman! Honestly, if we're not offered writing gigs in Marvel after this...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,984 ✭✭✭paulbok

Ian Mckellen as Magneto

No. There is another
    Patrick Stewart

I think Hayward might be from another Universe.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,298 ✭✭✭RedRochey

Ian Mckellen as Magneto

They worked together on
    Da Vinci Code
    so don't think it's him, unless it's
    fassbender
    but do the times make sense?

Technically Bettany didn't work with
    cumberbatch
    so my money is on him

• Advertisement

I think Hayward might be from another Universe.

Or a
    Skrull
    perhaps?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,178 ✭✭✭Brief_Lives

Do guesses have to be spoilered?

maybe?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 18,055 ✭✭✭✭Busi_Girl08

Only the right ones :P

• Registered Users Posts: 48,990 ✭✭✭✭Lithium93_

So WandaVision connects to the 2nd Doctor Strange, and Spider-Man: No Way Home.

Anyone have any ideas how it'll cross over with the 3rd Tom Holland Spidey film.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 60,834 ✭✭✭✭Agent Coulson

Lithium93_ wrote: »

Anyone have any ideas how it'll cross over with the 3rd Tom Holland Spidey film.

I would add in the Loki series there as well.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 18,055 ✭✭✭✭Busi_Girl08

*Very* important update:
    Agatha All Along is on Spotify now :P

Unrelated to WandaVision, the Loki show starts on June 11th.

Unrelated to WandaVision, the Loki show starts on June 11th.

Looks like they are running Wadavision straight into Winter Solider and then straight into Loki.

Looks like they are running Wadavision straight into Winter Solider and then straight into Loki.

Loki supposed to start in May, like a week after Falcon & The Winter Soldier, but it's been moved to June by the Star Wars spin off The Bad Batch.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,156 ✭✭✭✭Foxtrol

Just mentioned in the other thread that Dr Strange 2 was supposed to be released before the third Spider-Man. I'd be surprised if it is an easy lift to just swap places if there was specific cross-over. Given the timeline of Far From Home being set after Wandavision it makes it hard for it to be suddenly an issue in No Way Home.

Foxtrol wrote: »
    Just mentioned in the other thread that Dr Strange 2 was supposed to be released before the third Spider-Man. I'd be surprised if it is an easy lift to just swap places if there was specific cross-over. Given the timeline of Far From Home being set after Wandavision it makes it hard for it to be suddenly an issue in No Way Home.

It could be a series of events that leads to the fabric of reality being torn away? Result in substantial universe overlap. Seems as plausible as anything. :pac:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,090 ✭✭✭EoinMcLovin

I wonder would they consider when the season is over editing out all the credits and releasing it as a feature.

It could be a series of events that leads to the fabric of reality being torn away? Result in substantial universe overlap. Seems as plausible as anything. :pac:

Makes sense but Parker seems the least likely of the 3 shows to cause the events, much more to be accidentally caught up in them which would have made sense if it was coming after WandaVision and whatever happens in multiverse of madness.

We had some examples of them flashing back and forth (like Antman 2 occurring before IW) but it seems like Phase 4 could get very messy on pure when events are occurring, even before getting into elements of the multiverse.

• Advertisement

I wonder would they consider when the season is over editing out all the credits and releasing it as a feature.

I doubt they'd do it officially, I don't see any point and I can't see the angle for Disney either - why would they stoke the flames of the flawed arguments that their shows are just 'dragged out' movies?

No matter the complaints otherwise, the show is clearly made for TV. By removing the credits you ruin the natural break when they change everything for when they move decade.

You'll likely find a fan edit out there though.

iguana wrote: »
    Maybe it's actually going to be Luke Skywalker. I mean if Marvel is going to introduce the multiverse, they might as well go totally off the wall with it and introduce Star Wars. Except, it won't be the Luke Skywalker of the recent movies. But the Luke Skywalker of the expanded universe (Legends) books.:p

There was a rumour some time back that MH would be playing
    Nightmare
    in the MCU in the near future so you never know.
    As long as he doesn't arrive in a X-wing it'd be ok

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,223 ✭✭✭✭flazio

1:02 long. Perfect Ring tone length.

• Registered Users Posts: 66 ✭✭Lavdogg

Interesting episode..keep an eye out for mid credits again

• Registered Users Posts: 225 ✭✭voldejoie

Having to wait another whole week for the next episode is torture! Really enjoyed this one but it flew by. My niece was going nuts when
    Agatha called Wanda the Scarlet Witch!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,142 ✭✭✭ilovesmybrick

Also there's another post-credit scene! I'm really not sure how they're going to wrap this up with only one more episode, but I can't wait to see how they do it!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,405 ✭✭✭✭salmocab

I notice in the credits Debra jo Rupp gets a reasonably high billing. I feel she’s some way involved in things.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,843 ✭✭✭GSPfan

Well i think we are completely caught up with what is going on with that episode.
    Does anyone feel like this is a retcon series now? They are basically saying she had the power all along and the mind stone juiced it up. I think Wanda is going to be the first X gene mutant revealed in the MCU. They are basically reinventing her as The Scarlet Witch character who is a mutant.

That’s what it seems like to me.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 684 ✭✭✭shawki

Next week would want to be a solid 90 Minutes to wrap everything up.

Nothing worse than a rushed finale.

Don't know what kind of future SWORD could have in the MCU, it will be difficult to see them as the good guys after this episode.

• Advertisement

Looking like Hayward is the real puppet master to me.

Advertisement