Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

WandaVision - Disney+ (***Spoilers***)

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,308 ✭✭✭✭Dodge

I loved it all folks. Don’t really care about the wider MCU implications. I knew enough about it to get most references but not enough that I cared about any red herrings etc

As a TV show, it was superb

I read earlier some of you wanting to cut it down to movie size and I think that’s missing the point entirely. It’s a TV show, and an excellent TV show at that

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 55,529 ✭✭✭✭Mr E

I thought that was great and an excellent payoff. The FX were big-screen quality and it felt like the climax of a big Marvel movie.

Not everything was tied up with a little bow, and I'm OK with that.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,535 ✭✭✭✭Skerries

there are 2 post credit scenes

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,714 ✭✭✭Midnight_EG

Skerries wrote: »

EVFVS3VWsAEaJDj.jpg

Skerries wrote: »

There are two 2 post credit scenes heads up.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 148 ✭✭Sakana

Was there a significance in the second stinger of her boiling water for tea/coffee when it looked like she had a cup already? Was it for someone else?

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 35,099 Mod ✭✭✭✭AlmightyCushion

Sakana wrote: »
    Was there a significance in the second stinger of her boiling water for tea/coffee when it looked like she had a cup already? Was it for someone else?

She poured it into the cup she was holding. I assume she was just topping it up.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,349 ✭✭✭Cotts72

Loved Wandavision and really filled the void in my marvel-less world! I do wish there was a more sinister force lurking behind it all and that more seeds were planted going forward! Even an appearance from DrStrange or Nick Fury would have made a difference!

Regardless tho it was well executed, great storytelling and acting throughout. Fridays won't be the same without it haha

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,701 ✭✭✭Bacchus

She poured it into the cup she was holding. I assume she was just topping it up.

I dunno, I think there could be something to this second cup of coffee.

f669f43e74c8716217664582d54f418c.jpg

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 16,061 ✭✭✭✭event

Really good show, loved it.

Now to start all the speculation again when Falcon and The Winter Soldier starts

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 148 ✭✭Sakana

Intriguing show that didn't amount to anything really great in the end. The journey was better than the destination for me.

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 35,099 Mod ✭✭✭✭AlmightyCushion

Sakana wrote: »
    Intriguing show that didn't amount to anything really great in the end. The journey was better than the destination for me.

I guess they don't want to introduce too much or make massive changes to the universe so that the people who don't watch the TV shows aren't too out of the loop and put off going to see the movies.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 684 ✭✭✭shawki

Leaked Dr. Strange cameo.

Wanda's Cabin End Credits Scene:

Dr Strange: "I am Scarlet Witch" You think you're the only super witch in the world? Ms. Maximoff, you've become part of a bigger universe. You just don't know it yet.

Wanda: Who the hell are you?

Dr Strange: [appears in light] Stephen Strange, Sorcerer Supreme

Dr Strange: I'm here to talk to you about the Multiverse of Madness

• Registered Users Posts: 225 ✭✭voldejoie

I absolutely loved it.

The debate between Vision and white Vision about the ship of Theseus was incredible and so very in-character!

Loved the ending too and of course it had me in floods of tears. I like that they didn't quite tie things up in a neat bow, more to think about now in the future of the MCU.

I think it's a testament to the series that I was very meh about both Wanda and Vision before and now they're my faves!

Really looking forward to The Falcon And The Winter Soldier now.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,865 ✭✭✭Zardoz

Why couldn't Wanda shrink the Hex
    to just encapsulate her plot and house so she and family could live for the time being.
    Or move her house to a field on the outskirts of town where they wouldn't be disturbed ?

• Registered Users Posts: 5,249 ✭✭✭The White Wolf

Looking forward to what they do with the Darkhold thread.

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 30,911 Mod ✭✭✭✭Insect Overlord

Zardoz wrote: »
    to just encapsulate her plot and house so she and family could live for the time being.
    Or move her house to a field on the outskirts of town where they wouldn't be disturbed ?

Because she wasn't the bad guy.

Zardoz wrote: »

They'd be stuck in the house on their own not able to leave, do anything or meet/interact with any one. We've been doing that for the past few months and it's a big bag of shíte. That's why she isn't doing it. :pac:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 60,834 ✭✭✭✭Agent Coulson

Looking forward to what they do with the Darkhold thread.

Since it appeared in AoS does that make AoS cannon again?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 34,134 ✭✭✭✭Penn

The book looked completely different to the AoS version, so either one is a second edition of the first, or AoS is probably not really canon any more.

Loved the finale. I really enjoyed the Vision/Vision scene, and I thought the payoff to Wanda's side of things works well and could tie in really well with Dr.Strange, especially since they've now said she's more powerful than the Sorceror Supreme and is learning about darkhold/chaos magic. The possibility of Vision returning is a great tease, Paul Bettany has been utterly fantastic in the role.

I expected more from Monica though. The Darcy/Haywood thing felt a bit flat too. The credits scenes though are a great set up for Dr.Strange 2 and Cap.Marvel 2.

• Advertisement

I wouldn't count on it.

I'm hoping it will lean into the Vampire origin for Blade.

Also, calling it now: They're totally going for a Dark Phoenix-esque story line for Wanda seeing as Fox and Simon Kinberg destroyed that story line 2 times now.

Well that's my worry because it would suggest Wanda might not be sticking around for long. They tend to find reasons to sideline their overly powered beings.

• Registered Users Posts: 48,990 ✭✭✭✭Lithium93_

event wrote: »
    Really good show, loved it.

Now to start all the speculation again when Falcon and The Winter Soldier starts

March 19th

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,972 ✭✭✭✭expectationlost

where did white vision go?

His memories were unlocked and he was regaining his sentience and consciousness, but it seems that given how SWORD messed with his programming he needed to go off until he's fully himself again, in case he was still under their control.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 18,055 ✭✭✭✭Busi_Girl08

I thought he was going to go destroy himself to fulfil his orders.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 38,824 ✭✭✭✭PTH2009

Pretty underwhelming finale but enjoyable all the same. A bit peed at the whole pietro thing but those baxtards caught us rotton.

Was thinking to myself what was the reason for the first post scene credit and then it came to me referencing a certain character. Still a bit lost for the other post credit scene and hopefully it will become clearer in the future

Looking forward to Loki's series more then the Falcon and Winter Solider

I'll say it again; if that's it for Evans then fcuk me what was he thinking. Good enough to be courted for any number of prominent roles across the genre.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 29,258 ✭✭✭✭CastorTroy

Since he gained his memories, he's gone to buy paints to give him back his old colours

• Advertisement

I thought he was going to go destroy himself to fulfil his orders.

Damn you could be right, that makes sense too. But then if he did get all his memories back, would he still follow SWORD's directive to destroy the Vision or would he be able to choose to override it? I guess they could go either way with it.

Advertisement