Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Lexus is250 LSD

Options
  • 02-01-2020 1:48am
    Registered Users Posts: 3

Hey I currently own a Lexus is250 and would like to install an LSD i have spoken to few people and i heard around that you could get a LSD diff of Lexus is200, and put it in the is250. I want to make sure if that would work before I buy one.

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 157 ✭✭FAMLEE

Ya it will fit & work, the halfshafts on the is250 might be a bit beefier so maybe keep them?

• Registered Users Posts: 3 lin441

I will go ahead and buy the LSD then thank you. Ill keep halfshafts aswell.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 157 ✭✭FAMLEE

lin441 wrote: »
    I will go ahead and buy the LSD then thank you. Ill keep halfshafts aswell.

No worries, you might aswell get a new rubber mount aswell, they are not that expensive.

• Registered Users Posts: 18,984 ✭✭✭✭Del2005

Hey I currently own a Lexus is250 and would like to install an LSD i have spoken to few people and i heard around that you could get a LSD diff of Lexus is200, and put it in the is250. I want to make sure if that would work before I buy one.

Check with your insurance before doing the modifications as they don't like people putting tint on their windows, a major modification like a LSD and they'll wet themselves.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,288 ✭✭✭millington

FAMLEE wrote: »
    Ya it will fit & work, the halfshafts on the is250 might be a bit beefier so maybe keep them?
    Don't think the shafts work, think you need IS200 shafts

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3 lin441

I'll buy LSD and if it will need is200 shafts ill get them. Thank you.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,078 ✭✭✭salonfire

I'll buy LSD and if it will need is200 shafts ill get them. Thank you.

Let us know what the insurance company say.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,505 ✭✭✭Titzon Toast

salonfire wrote: »
    Let us know what the insurance company say.

As if he's gonna tell them...

Advertisement