Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Carol Nash Bike Show Excel London Feb 2020

Options
  • 02-01-2020 8:29am
    Registered Users Posts: 97 ✭✭

Anybody going or have been to this show? Is it any good? Any Bargains to be got?
    Going to ask CN Ireland, if they have any discount codes for tickets!

Thks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 12,776 ✭✭✭✭galwaytt

I've been there before, a few years ago: not as big as the NEC event. Bike display isn't as comprehensive, with few exhibitors and they showing a narrower range.

Can't say I notice any particular bargains at either, save for end of line or slightly older stock.

Ode To The Motorist

“And my existence, while grotesque and incomprehensible to you, generates funds to the exchequer. You don't want to acknowledge that as truth because, deep down in places you don't talk about at the Green Party, you want me on that road, you need me on that road. We use words like freedom, enjoyment, sport and community. We use these words as the backbone of a life spent instilling those values in our families and loved ones. You use them as a punch line. I have neither the time nor the inclination to explain myself to a man who rises and sleeps under the tax revenue and the very freedom to spend it that I provide, and then questions the manner in which I provide it. I would rather you just said "thank you" and went on your way. Otherwise I suggest you pick up a bus pass and get the ********* ********* off the road” 

• Registered Users Posts: 472 ✭✭sleepysniper

I agree. Been to both a few times, went to both in 2019. NEC is better IMO as well as being easier to get to. The entry fee discount for over seas visitors is a bonus, even though it used to be free. NEC show isn't until end of November though. The London show is decent, just not as impressive as the NEC one so if it's your first one it would probably be worth a look for you.

• Registered Users Posts: 97 ✭✭MikeOis

Thanks for the replies, yeah 1st time, flights are cheap.
    Carol Nash in fairness got back to me, no joy with the promo codes for tickets for any show in either Ireland Or England.
    Thks again

Advertisement