Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Receipt scanning app

Options
  • 02-01-2020 11:33am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,441 ✭✭✭

Hi all

Just wondering what the best Receipt scanning app is these days? Ive been using Wave app for the last few years but I found the app very buggy and unresponsive in 2019 and I ended up not using it on the go. Ive no issue paying a small sub either for it as Im fully aware you get what you pay for? I do need the ability to pull the receipts down if needed for obvious tax checks etc if required.

Any reccommendations out there?

Cheers

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 773 ✭✭✭capefear

what accounts software are you using and roughly how many receipts a month are you scanning

• Registered Users Posts: 7,739 ✭✭✭mneylon

We used to use Expensify which worked pretty well
    We currently use Concur which is excellent

• Registered Users Posts: 1,441 ✭✭✭forzacalcio

capefear wrote: »
    what accounts software are you using and roughly how many receipts a month are you scanning

They are literally AnPost receipts that I want a digital back up.
    4 per week.

• Registered Users Posts: 719 ✭✭✭Fionn101

I use Expensify , and the subscription for unlimited receipt scans is €4.99 a month.
    there is a free version which will do 5 or so scans a month.
    hth

Advertisement