Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Christmas Forum Stats Updates

1303132333436»

Comments

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 24,929 Mod ✭✭✭✭Loughc

We are back.

And the results for April, May, June, July and August are in!

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 24,929 Mod ✭✭✭✭Loughc

April

11 posts behind on last year.

May

109 posts behind on last year

June

1 post ahead on last year

July

111 posts behind on last year

• Advertisement

August

112 posts behind on last year

We’ll have to do a ChristmasFM style donation day but instead of money we give ourselves post targets for the day to get those numbers up 😂😂😂

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,430 ✭✭✭✭DvB

Ah to be fair traffic has been down, I see it as a correction after the madness of the covid years.

"I will honour Christmas in my heart, and try to keep it all the year" - Charles Dickens

At this pace we’d be back at 2016 levels. I reckon I can up the number by being more active in the run in!

Advertisement