Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gym / personal trainer

Options
  • 02-01-2020 2:46pm
    Registered Users Posts: 314 ✭✭

Hi can any of you recommend a good personal trainer in portlaoise? I'm just looking to tone and get fit, or if there was a good trainer in one of the gyms that do up a programme for you and follow up, I'd be interested either. Which gym would you recommend in the town too? Thanks

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,779 ✭✭✭1o059k7ewrqj3n

michdee wrote: »
    Hi can any of you recommend a good personal trainer in portlaoise? I'm just looking to tone and get fit, or if there was a good trainer in one of the gyms that do up a programme for you and follow up, I'd be interested either. Which gym would you recommend in the town too? Thanks

Hey Mich, I know at Ben Dunne Gym you can hire a personal trainer for an hour for 25 euro. They will do a program for you.

The gym itself can get quite busy after 4:30 but it's the cheapest in town, 20 euro a month membership and you cancel anytime.

EDIT: think there is a joining fee which is 20 euro too but have a look might be free after Christmas for a bit.

• Registered Users Posts: 314 ✭✭michdee

Thanks for the reply. Got sorted, joined with the killeshin, they had an offer on for full membership for 3 mths for 99e so I was happy with that, and get the use of the pool for the family too.....Yes Ben Dunnes is thronged at the minute, in the evening time especially the parking is crazy for it. Thanks

Advertisement