Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

estatements vs paper statements

Options
  • 02-01-2020 4:31pm
    Registered Users Posts: 193 ✭✭

I wanted to get up to date estatements for my accounts so on 365 I went into:
    ->statements
    ->Order up to date or paper statements. View Options
    ->Clicked the "up to date statement" box and NOT the "paper copy of a statement" box.

I did this for 5 accounts. I got all the estatements, not problem.

However I'm now getting emails saying:
    "[font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Your Duplicate Statement has been completed and will be posted today."[/font]

[font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]I never requested any paper statements and don't want to pay for them (30 pages in one will cost almost 100 euro!)[/font]

[font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]How can I stop these in their tracks?[/font]

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 218 ✭✭Bank of Ireland: Kathryne

Hi Rahmalec,

Thanks for reaching out to us today, it's nice to hear from you.

We believe that the emails you have received were sent in error. As you have requested "up to date" statements, we would not impose a charge. If you are registered for "e-statements only" then your statements will only be available online so a postal version wouldn't be sent. You can check on your statement preference by logging into 365 Online and going to Manage Accounts < Manage Statements < Statement Delivery Preference.

We can certainly investigate this email for you if you would like to send us a private message.

Many thanks,
    Kat

• Registered Users Posts: 193 ✭✭rahmalec

Hi Rahmalec,

Thanks for reaching out to us today, it's nice to hear from you.

We believe that the emails you have received were sent in error. As you have requested "up to date" statements, we would not impose a charge. If you are registered for "e-statements only" then your statements will only be available online so a postal version wouldn't be sent. You can check on your statement preference by logging into 365 Online and going to Manage Accounts < Manage Statements < Statement Delivery Preference.

We can certainly investigate this email for you if you would like to send us a private message.

Many thanks,
    Kat
    OK thanks. Will see what happens over ther next few days

• Closed Accounts Posts: 218 ✭✭Bank of Ireland: Kathryne

Hi Rahmalec,

That's great, please let us know if there's anything we can help you with.

We hope you've had a wonderful festive period, wishing you a lovely year ahead.

Many thanks,
    Kat

Advertisement