If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

LG 55UM7660pla

Options
  • 02-01-2020 6:10pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4,952 ✭✭✭

Hi,

I got pointed to you here from someone in the home automation forum as they were very happy with a tv purchased from you.
    I'm looking for a 55" led smart tv for under €500 yyhat has an inbuilt saorview and freesat tuners.
    It would also neef a wake on lan function.
    Would the LG 55UM7660PLS tv have all that?

Whsts the best price you can do foto one colleccollected in store?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,952 ✭✭✭paulbok

Also does it have webostv?

• Company Representative Posts: 17,277 ✭✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Kenny

paulbok wrote: »
    Hi,

I got pointed to you here from someone in the home automation forum as they were very happy with a tv purchased from you.
    I'm looking for a 55" led smart tv for under €500 yyhat has an inbuilt saorview and freesat tuners.
    It would also neef a wake on lan function.
    Would the LG 55UM7660PLS tv have all that?

Whsts the best price you can do foto one colleccollected in store?
    Hi Paulbok.

The 55UM7660 would have both Saorview and Satellite tuners built in. Also has a LAN connection.
    Webos is the operating system that LG use on their smart televisions and the UM7660 series has this onboard also.

I'm don't think it has a neef a wake function though :D :D

They are currently priced at £479.
    We currently have none in stock at the Belfast store but could have one order in for collection for next Friday 10th.
    They can also be ordered for delivery to you which would be quicker and you could have it as soon as Tuesday 7th depending on location.

Let me know your thoughts.

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.