Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Full bonus protection

• 02-01-2020 9:43pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4

Hi, I unfortunately but the back.if a car a week ago, there was very little damage done to the car i ran into, we agreed to sort it between ourselves and the owner/driver took a photo of my insurane,nct,&tax disk,we exchanged numbers and he drove off. He then sent me a quote e for €1900 including €800 for labour.. I didn't expert the bill to be so big.my question is would i be better off going through my insurance as I have 3 years step back and full bonus protection. Would my next policy.which is due for renewal at the end of the month be affected? Thanks in advance for any advice

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 535 ✭✭✭Zatoichi

He has two years to file a personal injury claim. What is to stop him taking your money, and then later on filing a claim against you for personal injury? Call your insurance and report the accident whatever you decide to do.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement