Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

US take out Suleimani - mod warning in OP

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,099 ✭✭✭babybuilder

https://www.aljazeera.com/indepth/fe...927813389.html

Hamza al-Khateeb 13 a boy from Darra was castrated while alive tortured some more then killed ..his body was then returned to his parents.

Assad then bombed Darra. The man is an inhuman demon.

He has done this to many other children. Their crime was to peacefully protest in the arab spring.

Its weird its like people in Ireland have no clue when it comes to the middle east.

Defectors from the Syrian army have testified they are being used to Turkish media.

Its not ONE report there are several corroborating pieces of evidence.

There are several witnesses.

There is too much evidence to deny it.

Everyone knows this.

Its why Obama ordered a strike.

Even Russia now admits they were making LOTS of chemical weapons in syria.
    Debunked rubbish

• Registered Users Posts: 15,182 ✭✭✭✭ILoveYourVibes

Debunked rubbish
    Debunked by what? Show me evidence and i will change my mind.

And if you are thinking russia think again ...they were tweeting propaganda about the attacks weeks before they even happened. And even they have admitted assad was and is making chemical weapons.

Hamza al-Khateeb and the hundreds of other little children castrated and mutilated then killed by assad are NOT rubbish.

• Users Awaiting Email Confirmation Posts: 1,105 ✭✭✭Limpy

Debunked by what? Show me evidence and i will change my mind.

And if you are thinking russia think again ...they were tweeting propaganda about the attacks weeks before they even happened. And even they have admitted assad was and is making chemical weapons.

Hamza al-Khateeb and the hundreds of other little children castrated and mutilated then killed by assad are NOT rubbish.

Al Jazeera, seriously.

Limpy wrote: »
    Al Jazeera, seriously.

They are pretty reliable actually. So are these guys.
    https://www.nytimes.com/2011/05/31/world/middleeast/31syria.html

Please stop embarrassing yourself.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,010 ✭✭✭GooglePlus

Sure there was videos of children and adults convulsing and frothing at the mouth, I don't know how you'd stage that. If it was staged, they all deserve an oscar.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 23,762 ✭✭✭✭Kermit.de.frog

https://twitter.com/spectatorindex/status/1213062046029213696

Iran dare not attack US military assets or their regime will be destroyed.

Probably going to interfere with oil supplies.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,655 ✭✭✭AllGunsBlazing

People in the west are asleep when it comes to assad vogue even put his wife in their magazine. SHe is married to a mass murderer for christs sake.

They got rid of all the issues or tried to ..

https://www.theatlantic.com/international/archive/2012/01/the-only-remaining-online-copy-of-vogues-asma-al-assad-profile/250753/

Obviously vogue was off their ****ing heads.

There was a great documentary on the bbc(?) a few years back about the Assad family. Went into some detail about her as well, fascinating stuff. She seemed to fancy herself as a Middle Eastern version of Princess Di.

• Registered Users Posts: 803 ✭✭✭woohoo!!!

A provactice response from the US. They've been after those 2 guys for a long time. Iran can whine all it wants, this really hurts them and their response will make them look weak. The US would love to destabilise Iran and force it to concentrate on domestic tensions.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,143 ✭✭✭Elmer Blooker

Limpy wrote: »
    Show your proof? The report has been debunked.

I'll agree completely with you if you show me proof it was Assad.
    All of ILoveYourVibes 'evidence' is provided by jihadists disguised as 'aid' workers and baby saving humanitarians. They are on the payroll to manipulate gullible western audiences that the Syria war is about children and not a sectarian war waged by foreign extremists.
    Say what you want about Assad but Syria is a Secular republic and the VAST majority of Syrians never wanted Sunni Sharia law forced on them against their will.

There was a great documentary on the bbc(?) a few years back about the Assad family. Went into some detail about her as well, fascinating stuff. She seemed to fancy herself as a Middle Eastern version of Princess Di.
    I saw it.

I think it was called
    A dangerous dynasty the house of assad

She seems mad ...i remember all the texts to harrods while her husband was bombing Darra. Its so weird.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 52,014 ✭✭✭✭tayto lover

The pentagon will not stop it's military crusade in the middle East until Iran is bombed back into the stone age, all at the behest of the Israelis and the Saudis. Because they have the biggest military. Don't underestimate the number of people employed by the military industrial complex.

The Israeli murder machine will be celebrating this for sure.

All of ILoveYourVibes 'evidence' is provided by jihadists disguised as 'aid' workers and baby saving humanitarians. They are on the payroll to manipulate gullible western audiences that the Syria war is about children and not a sectarian war waged by foreign extremists.
    Say what you want about Assad but Syria is a Secular republic and the VAST majority of Syrians never wanted Sunni Sharia law forced on them against their will.

This is bizarre rubbish.

So Nato are all jihadists? The UN are Jihadits? The French Govt are Jihadists?

You have no idea what this conflict is about at all.

You realize none of the arab spring protesters had anything to do with islam or jihad????

The jihadists are a small faction ..that got involved after the chaos.

Assad is far worse than most countries under sharia law. Let that sink in ..and YES i know how bad sharia law is.

The Israeli murder machine will be celebrating this for sure.
    They will not.

But when Iran attacks them ..everyone will still call the Israelis the murderers and say they caused it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,950 ✭✭✭ChikiChiki

Exactly. White helmets nonsense that's been debunked time and time again.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,330 ✭✭✭Cody montana

Is this escalating because of trump pulling out of the Iran nuclear deal?

• Registered Users Posts: 40,236 ✭✭✭✭Boggles

Another war in the middle east?

Sure why not, what could go wrong?

• Registered Users Posts: 13,503 ✭✭✭✭Mad_maxx

Doubt this amounts to anything beyond a three day media hype job

They want democracy.

Delete your account.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,538 ✭✭✭jmreire

I think a ground war in Iran is very unlikely and would be a catastrophe for the US, I think this is the start of a tit for tat airstrikes war between US and Iran, Iran have a lot of capabilities to inflict damage on the US so buckle up folks

I'd say that "Boots on the Ground" based on past experience is a big definite NO!!!

• Advertisement

Mad_maxx wrote: »
    Doubt this amounts to anything beyond a three day media hype job

I think Iran will do something ..another tanker ...nothing like attack the US etc but they will do something.

• Registered Users Posts: 16,851 ✭✭✭✭nacho libre

seamus wrote: »
    The US is hoping this will be sufficient provocation for Iran to blockade the gulf of Oman and begin military build-up along its western borders.

I don 't think this will happen, their response will be via their proxies in Iraq and Lebanon and Yemen. I think America would not have sanctioned this strike if they believed Iran was a genuine threat and that this action would lead to war. Till now the Iranian clerics believed people like Soleimani were safe. This may lead them to fear they could be next. I don't buy the propganda that they seek martyrdom over self preservation- if this was the case they would have engaged in direct war with Israel or America long before this point.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,291 ✭✭✭Ardent

DyldeBrill wrote: »
    Couldn't believe the news when I clicked onto it this morning. Then again, should I be surprised the way things have been going?

I don't see Iran sitting back and taking this lightly and it very well could turn into a full scale war. Hopefully not.

Any reaction will surely involve their ally Russia. What a colossal cluster ****.

That's one report what about the ten others?

What about all the torture of children?

• Registered Users Posts: 19,802 ✭✭✭✭suicide_circus

I can't believe some people in this thread are taking Assad's side over Obama's side. Its hilarious!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,143 ✭✭✭Elmer Blooker

Assad is far worse than most countries under sharia law. Let that sink in ..and YES i know how bad sharia law is.
    If you want to defend Saudi Arabia with its public beheadings and treatment of women then good luck to you.
    I can't believe some people in this thread are taking Assad's side
    .... and the alternative to Assad? Maybe a Saudi type democracy? Would you like that?

If you want to defend Saudi Arabia with its public beheadings and treatment of women then good luck to you.

I don't. Not for a second. Its just 400,000 people dead in syria ...its rather a lot more.

Also sharia law is a puppet for dictators. Its not that they are not secular. They lead secular lives. They don't BELIEVE that stuff. Its just a tool for a dictator. Its not even proper sharia law most of the time. They use the name ...take the punishments from it ....but apply it how it suits them.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,010 ✭✭✭kildare lad

Would Trump's hotels in Ireland and Scotland be targets ??

• Advertisement

I can't believe some people in this thread are taking Assad's side over Obama's side. Its hilarious!

Why should one take sides?

Would you not rather ascertain the facts, whatever they may be?

Advertisement