Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

US take out Suleimani - mod warning in OP

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 19,309 ✭✭✭✭alastair

Gatling wrote: »
    Prove me wrong so ..........

Oh wait actually you can't ahhh typical wait whats the claim if you can't see something if not there

Up to you to support your claim - which is, once again, arseways. ‘Well documented’ ��

• Registered Users Posts: 40,291 ✭✭✭✭Gatling

What I don't get is the primeval aggression these guys have whenever "The USA", or Jews are involved. To the point where 50 people are trampled to death yesterday.
    Not only Iranians but other people from that region.
    I watched a video of thousands of people from the Middle East marching to the American embassy in Ballsbridge a few years ago. You could see the hate in their eyes as they were shouting "USA you will pay" and "allah Akba". Very scary stuff. Lets hope nobody from Ireland steps out of line with that crowd.

This is one of the reasons people here and across Europe what stricter migration controls we've no idea who or whats coming here and else where and what their intensions are ,
    We've rescued a member of the Muslim brotherhood from Egypt who was brought home and promoted as some kind of hero until his story didn't match up to his and his family's claims, then we sent army rangers to rescue jihadi Lisa from Syria vis turkey ,

But people aren't allowed to discuss issues without being shouted down , followed by page after page America did his and America did that ,
    America was in Vietnam look what America did in Afghanistan (forgetting how it all began )

• Registered Users Posts: 4,920 ✭✭✭10000maniacs

threeball wrote: »
    You spend your life under attack from foreign invaders and see how calm you stay. You only have to look up the road to the north to see the anger it breeds. Half the people down here don't identify with them because they seem so pissed off all the time and they're the same gene pool as us.
    Calm to the point of what? To the point of killing an office full of cartoonists?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,013 ✭✭✭✭James Brown

What I don't get is the primeval aggression these guys have whenever "The USA", or Jews are involved. To the point where 50 people were trampled to death yesterday.
    I watched a video of thousands of people from the Middle East marching to the American embassy in Ballsbridge a few years ago. You could see the hate in their eyes as they were shouting "USA you will pay" and "allah Akba". Very scary stuff. Lets hope nobody from Ireland steps out of line or pisses off that crowd.

The USA keeps poking their nose in looking for oil. It's more Israel, than 'the jews' and what would American's do to an Iranian embassy had the Iranians bombed and killed Pompeo?

D92yXFdUEAAbGA9.png

This is one of the reasons people here and across Europe what stricter migration controls we've no idea who or whats coming here and else where and what their intensions are ,
    We've rescued a member of the Muslim brotherhood from Egypt who was brought home and promoted as some kind of hero until his story didn't match up to his and his family's claims, then we sent army rangers to rescue jihadi Lisa from Syria vis turkey ,

But people aren't allowed to discuss issues without being shouted down , followed by page after page America did his and America did that ,
    America was in Vietnam look what America did in Afghanistan (forgetting how it all began )

Vietnam began when the US blocked democratic elections following on from the ending of French colonialism.

And no - Ibrahim Halawi isn’t in the Muslim Brotherhood. That’s just more guff, in a long stream of guff.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,228 ✭✭✭threeball

[/I]
    Calm to the point of what? To the point of killing an office full of cartoonists?

Why do ye keep posting this ill informed rubbish. The Iranians are not Sunni, they are shia. They have not attacked civilians in the west EVER!!!
    They do not behead people they are not Isis, they actually fought Isis. Now America has killed their main commander who took ISIS down and they also killed 35 other Iranian fighters who spent the last 3yrs removing ISIS from the region.

If you support America, you support ISIS. They created them and they are doing everything in their power to make sure they return. Instability sells weapons and makes money.

I’m going to go out on a limb and suggest nobody you saw heading out to Ballsbridge killed any cartoonists.

and what would American's do to an Iranian embassy had the Iranians bombed and killed Pompeo?

Highly likely that nothing would be the answer ,

Can't remember any Iranian or other embassy attacked in the US by American civilians ,

Highly likely that nothing would be the answer ,

Can't remember any Iranian or other embassy attacked in the US by American civilians ,

Might be related to there not being an occupation force associated with any embassy in the US. Just a thought.

[/I]

Why do ye keep posting this ill informed rubbish. The Iranians are not Sunni, they are shia. They have not attacked civilians in the west EVER!!!
    They do not behead people they are not Isis, they actually fought Isis. Now America has killed their main commander who took ISIS down and they also killed 35 other Iranian fighters who spent the last 3yrs removing ISIS from the region.

If you support America, you support ISIS. They created them and they are doing everything in their power to make sure they return. Instability sells weapons and makes money.

Salman Rushdie would argue the point with you on that. He certainly wasn't taking any chances.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 15,152 ✭✭✭✭charlie14

You said it, i didnt. but by all means keep back pedaling

Me back pedaling ? :D

You really are looking like a fool of your own making at this stage.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,228 ✭✭✭threeball

Salman Rushdie would argue the point with you on that. He certainly wasn't taking any chances.

Neither did Edward Snowden

If you support America, you support ISIS.

Instability sells weapons and makes money.

Aren't Iran selling and exporting weapons ,are America the only country that sell weapons and make money from conflict ,

Actually why are the majority of the weapons in the middle East not American ?

Neither did Edward Snowden

So the USA issued a fatwā on Edward Snowden? Must have missed that.

charlie14 wrote: »
    Me back pedaling ? :D

You really are looking like a fool of your own making at this stage.

Do you recall sticking up a link that provided evidence of the legality of the targeted killing btw? Because you’re supposed to have, according to a certain back-pedaller.

alastair wrote: »
    Just a thought.

So that's a no then ...

American civilians have never stormed and attacked a foreign embassy

No ?

Actually why are the majority of the weapons in the middle East not American ?

Actually, they are. Keep it up.

So that's a no then ...

American civilians have never stormed and attacked a foreign embassy

No ?

Because they haven’t been occupied by any of those embassy’s nations.

says the person to lazy to go look for
    it

Have you lost the plot totally ?
    It`s like attempting to have a discourse with a petulant teenager.

You were the poster that was contesting it was illegal yet could not produce anything to back it up.

Actually, they are.

American civilians are storming and attacking foreign embassies ,

Do tell more .........

• Advertisement

American civilians are storming and attacking foreign embassies ,

Do tell more .........

Think you’re a little confused there, again, pal.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,036 ✭✭✭pearcider

What I don't get is the primeval aggression these guys have whenever "The USA", or Jews are involved. To the point where 50 people were trampled to death yesterday.
    I watched a video of thousands of people from the Middle East marching to the American embassy in Ballsbridge a few years ago. You could see the hate in their eyes as they were shouting "USA you will pay" and "allah Akba". Very scary stuff. Lets hope nobody from Ireland steps out of line or pisses off that crowd.

Not one female in the entire crowd. They literally don’t exist in Iran. How so called progressive people can seriously take Iran’s side in this is astounding.

a little confused

no American civilians have stormed and attacked foreign embassies .

Can't see where your confused,

Actually I can see your confused no idea what to blame though

pearcider wrote: »
    Not one female in the entire crowd. They literally don’t exist in Iran. How so called progressive people can seriously take Iran’s side in this is astounding.

New appointment at optician might help there, fellah.

https://www.cnn.com/2020/01/06/middleeast/iraq-us-iran-tensions-intl-hnk/index.html

Do you recall sticking up a link that provided evidence of the legality of the targeted killing btw? Because you’re supposed to have, according to a certain back-pedaller.

Not that I recall.

I do remember posting a quote from the US Constitution and a Judgement from the US Supreme Court that would seriously suggest it was illegal, that this poster had a problem with though.

Still waiting for that posters evidence on it being legal.
    A forlorn hope I am beginning to suspect.

charlie14 wrote: »
    Not that I recall.

I do remember posting a quote from the US Constitution and a Judgement from the US Supreme Court that would seriously suggest it was illegal, that this poster had a problem with though.

Still waiting for that posters evidence on it being legal.
    A forlorn hope I am beginning to suspect.

Strange that he’d claim that you posted it, eh? As if it was a large shovel of BS he was offering up. 🤔

• Registered Users Posts: 1,036 ✭✭✭pearcider

Wow fair play. So eh one then.

The fact that you watch CNN explain a lot though.

no American civilians have stormed and attacked foreign embassies .

Can't see where your confused,

Actually I can see your confused no idea what to blame though

Nope - you’re still not getting it. Try reviewing the posts and quotes and see if you can’t get your act together?

pearcider wrote: »
    Wow fair play. So eh one then.

The fact that you watch CNN explain a lot though.

It doesn’t explain why you’d be making up fairy tales though.

There’s 10 women in that single photo btw. I can keep them coming if you like?

• Advertisement

Nope

See no American civilians have Stormed a foreign embassy

Advertisement