Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

US take out Suleimani - mod warning in OP

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 349 ✭✭X111111111111

pablo128 wrote: »
    You literally just want to see people die. What a scummy thing to wish for.

Yes the Iranian leadership.

I want to see the moderates flourish and Iran flourish.

Wanting Hitler dead was scummy I presume?

• Registered Users Posts: 12,536 ✭✭✭✭TheValeyard

Gulf War 3?

All eyes on Kursk. Slava Ukraini.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,502 ✭✭✭q85dw7osi4lebg

dasdog wrote: »
    Erbil (Northern Iraq) and Al Asad Air Base (Western Iraq) according to the trading sites I use.

Oil is up 3%, gold is up 1.4% - small moves until the US retaliates.

Bitcoin up 8%

Soon

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,219 ✭✭✭pablo128

Yes the Iranian leadership.

I want to see the moderates flourish and Iran flourish.

You wanted a funeral with a reported million people attending it attacked.

And had the cheek to have faux outrage at an Irish hotel being a target.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 3,315 ✭✭✭nthclare

Sir Oxman wrote: »
    Wear a Bobby Sands tshirt.

(not wanting to sound too crass but couldn't resist)

Yes they had sympathy for the hunger strikers alright, and hated Thatcher.

I know you're not being crass, maybe there will be a guy in his 70's hovering around Iran in the 50's with a Bobby Sands t-shirt :)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 3,502 ✭✭✭q85dw7osi4lebg

Over a dozen ballistic missiles launched from Iran, pentagon just announced. Confirmation so.

• Registered Users Posts: 40,291 ✭✭✭✭Gatling

Gulf War 3?

Possible ,but I'm still convinced it will be limited military tit for tat before we get a call to talk peace.,

If Iran decided to go all out and hit the US and it's allies in the middle East , anything can happen ,
    Can Iran fight the US and it's multiple partners including Israel I doubt they can or would want to

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,705 ✭✭✭Cheerful Spring2

Gulf War 3?

This only Iran. Proxies of Iran have not even started yet.

pablo128 wrote: »
    You wanted a funeral with a reported million people attending it attacked.

And had the cheek to have faux outrage at an Irish hotel being a target.

Yes I wanted the leadership killed.

Faux outrage my foot.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,632 ✭✭✭White Clover

Who are Iranian proxies?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,912 ✭✭✭ArchXStanton

I seen somewhere today Iraqi hezbolloh were waiting for the revenge attack to start

Who are Iranian proxies?

Iranian forces in Lebanon, Yemen and Syria and Iraq

• Registered Users Posts: 2,116 ✭✭✭archer22

It out of hand now. Iran agencies are reporting now they have launched a second salvo of missiles at US bases.
    They got hundreds of thousands of missile and factories to keep producing more.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,539 ✭✭✭jmreire

I hope the US attack military/terrorist sites with their response and hit them hard.

Still think attacking the funeral would have taken the wind out of the Iranian scumbag leaders and given the moderates the chance to flourish.

I doubt it very much!!! would only further strengthen the hand of the Mullahs and give them ground for even more harsh control over the population. Just imagine the mullah's preaching...."We told you that the US want's to kill every Iranian, and LOOK!! see what they have done,,,the most unspeakable thing...killed thousand's of Iranians at the funeral of our Martyr , Soleimani. DEATH to the GREAT SATAN, Kill the Americans, KIll them all !!! Everywhere you find them, And next step? Fatwa's will be issued like snow flake's falling.
    Because, while there are very many Iranians hoping and praying for a better, freer Iran, the vast majority of them regard Soleimani as a hero, and liked and respected him. The thousands and thousands who attended his funeral did so of their own free will...this was not a North Korean " spontaneous" eruption of people, praising the leadership. So far 56 people have died, and more than 200 injured at the funeral.

Best of luck to all the American airmen and women in the coming hours.

Let's hope their missiles hit the Iranians hard and make them pause for thought.

• Registered Users Posts: 40,291 ✭✭✭✭Gatling

archer22 wrote: »
    They got hundreds of thousands of missile and factories to keep producing more.

According to propaganda ?

https://www.rt.com/news/477678-iran-irgc-soleimani-revenge

theyve claimed responsibility and said further attacks might be coming

• Registered Users Posts: 1,874 ✭✭✭mulbot

Let's hope their missiles hit the Iranians hard and make them pause for thought.

Hahaha inbred hillbillies will be sorry they became prostitutes for Israel

• Registered Users Posts: 12,536 ✭✭✭✭TheValeyard

Let's hope no one on either side does anything. I seriously mean that.

I don't want kids crying over the bodies of dead and mangled parents on either side. Screams of horror and parents cradle the bodies of dead babies. No one wins from this.

All eyes on Kursk. Slava Ukraini.

jmreire wrote: »
    I doubt it very much!!! would only further strengthen the hand of the Mullahs and give them ground for even more harsh control over the population. Just imagine the mullah's preaching...."We told you that the US want's to kill every Iranian, and LOOK!! see what they have done,,,the most unspeakable thing...killed thousand's of Iranians at the funeral of our Martyr , Soleimani. DEATH to the GREAT SATAN, Kill the Americans, KIll them all !!! Everywhere you find them, And next step? Fatwa's will be issued like snow flake's falling.
    Because, while there are very many Iranians hoping and praying for a better, freer Iran, the vast majority of them regard Soleimani as a hero, and liked and respected him. The thousands and thousands who attended his funeral did so of their own free will...this was not a North Korean " spontaneous" eruption of people, praising the leadership. So far 56 people have died, and more than 200 injured at the funeral.

BS

There is massive resistance inside Iran against the mad mullahs.

People attended out of fear not love. NK mark 2

• Advertisement

BS

There is massive resistance inside Iran against the mad mullahs.

People attended out of fear not love. NK mark 2
    You'll see hardcore loyalty now. Americans bluff has been answered,well done Iran,let it rain

Let's hope no one on either side does anything. I seriously mean that.

I don't want kids crying over the bodies of dead and mangled parents on either side. Screams of horror and parents cradle the bodies of dead babies. No one wins from this.

That's why I stated attacks against leadership.

Nobody wants Innocent's dead.

https://www.rt.com/news/477678-iran-irgc-soleimani-revenge

theyve claimed responsibility and said further attacks might be coming

I seeing reports a second salvo of Iranian missiles is hitting US bases in the region. What a disaster.

mulbot wrote: »
    You'll see hardcore loyalty now. Americans bluff has been answered,well done Iran,let it rain

This is the mad mullahs last throw of the dice. They had to recently kill 1500 of their own to suppress the moderates.

Their time is up.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,010 ✭✭✭kildare lad

I seeing reports a second salvo of Iranian missiles is hitting US bases in the region. What a disaster.

I thought trump said he done the killing to stop a war... What a genius

This is the mad mullahs last throw of the dice. They had to recently kill 1500 of their own to suppress the moderates.

Their time is up.

You must be joking

Pentagon says at least 12 missiles launched from Iran, vows a response

• Registered Users Posts: 8,309 ✭✭✭ceadaoin.

mulbot wrote: »
    Hahaha inbred hillbillies will be sorry they became prostitutes for Israel

The military people I know arent inbred hillbillies. Glad you find the prospect of them going to war and possibly dying funny though

• Registered Users Posts: 5,054 ✭✭✭endainoz

I have always wanted to visit Iran too. Great skiing too I hear.

They have a Bobby Sands Street in Tehran.

They do indeed. The British had to change the street address of the British embassy so it wouldn't be on Bobby sands street. The Iranians have a sense of humour alright!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 776 ✭✭✭Clarence Boddiker

Their time is up.

Are you an American or an Israeli?

Advertisement