Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

US take out Suleimani - mod warning in OP

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,912 ✭✭✭ArchXStanton

Iran threatening to attack inside America now if the US retaliates according to CNN, looks like the prophecies were true

Fcuk me this is some can of worms trumps after opening

• Registered Users Posts: 54,397 ✭✭✭✭Headshot

I feel sorry for Iraq. Their country is constantly being violated

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,559 ✭✭✭Mahony0509

The Iranians are absolute lunatics. Threatening to destroy Dubai and attack US soil.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,035 ✭✭✭✭J Mysterio

Trump is gonna suffer some blowback over this

**** that ****. The world might suffer an irreparable blowback for this

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,750 ✭✭✭LillySV

Gatling wrote: »
    No see this is what people especially posters on here ,
    They hate America , they are happy to see American die ,
    I happen to know a lot about history ,warfare and weapons systems , anything I usually post is fact because I say America can fly anywhere in the world and hit targets with ease ,
    This is public knowledge it's nothing new just simple facts but apparently that makes me a trump fan ,war monger ,for cod fan,
    I don't support like or care for trump or any of his cronies ive publicly called out US interference around the world ,
    On multiple threads ,I've called out Israel ,but because I remind people that other countries outside America did and still do bad **** and interfered in as many countries as America , I'm some how a hypocrite even agreed with another person who even on this thread attacks when I post ,say I never call out the US or Israel despite knowing full well they are lying.
    But yes America ****ed up Iraq but so did iran , hundreds of thousands died post us invasion at the hands of in many cases pro Iran forces ,
    But according to Irish people on boards iran are the hero's they single handedly beat Isis , bollox did they but that doesn't stop them.,
    But yes tonight and tomorrow and many more nights to come Iraqis will die at the hands of Iranian missiles ,
    Men , women and children yet posters on here are cheering this notion Iran is sticking it to the man,
    Who protects Iraqis if Iran and it's proxies say Iraq is ours and any doesn't agree execute them , that's exactly whats going to happen ,

War is a dirty business but when your cheering Iran launching missiles into iran your directly supporting and cheering the deaths of innocent people ,
    Rant and rave about America all you like but cheering Iran's missiles is funny when your tucked your child or children into night by the morning others like you but because they happen not to be Iranian will be holding their dead children in their arms or looking for body parts,
    Not soldiers ,not Terrorist but ordinary people and their families .

Ranting and Raving about trump or what America did some where while cheering on Iran's missiles is cheering and supporting the killing of Iraqi families who will suffer the brunt of all of this .

Don't care if I'm liked or dispised I don't support the killings of children and families ,it sad and sickening that others think it's fine as long as an American soldier Might get killed in an attack

Better off not to mind the cool trendy leftist "americans are scum" ***** here tonite...they will still be going on hols there this year, still buying all their products...still on american social media sites and watchin american tv...
    theyre trying to be cool , pc and opend minded.....if these pc keyboard warriors really believe the Iranians are great let them **** off on hols there!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,610 ✭✭✭iebamm2580

Iran threatening to attack inside America now if the US retaliates according to CNN, looks like the prophecies were true

Prophecies, ffs get a grip.

Gatling wrote: »
    No see this is what people especially posters on here ,
    They hate America , they are happy to see American die ,
    I happen to know a lot about history ,warfare and weapons systems , anything I usually post is fact because I say America can fly anywhere in the world and hit targets with ease ,
    This is public knowledge it's nothing new just simple facts but apparently that makes me a trump fan ,war monger ,for cod fan,
    I don't support like or care for trump or any of his cronies ive publicly called out US interference around the world ,
    On multiple threads ,I've called out Israel ,but because I remind people that other countries outside America did and still do bad **** and interfered in as many countries as America , I'm some how a hypocrite even agreed with another person who even on this thread attacks when I post ,say I never call out the US or Israel despite knowing full well they are lying.
    But yes America ****ed up Iraq but so did iran , hundreds of thousands died post us invasion at the hands of in many cases pro Iran forces ,
    But according to Irish people on boards iran are the hero's they single handedly beat Isis , bollox did they but that doesn't stop them.,
    But yes tonight and tomorrow and many more nights to come Iraqis will die at the hands of Iranian missiles ,
    Men , women and children yet posters on here are cheering this notion Iran is sticking it to the man,
    Who protects Iraqis if Iran and it's proxies say Iraq is ours and any doesn't agree execute them , that's exactly whats going to happen ,

War is a dirty business but when your cheering Iran launching missiles into iran your directly supporting and cheering the deaths of innocent people ,
    Rant and rave about America all you like but cheering Iran's missiles is funny when your tucked your child or children into night by the morning others like you but because they happen not to be Iranian will be holding their dead children in their arms or looking for body parts,
    Not soldiers ,not Terrorist but ordinary people and their families .

Ranting and Raving about trump or what America did some where while cheering on Iran's missiles is cheering and supporting the killing of Iraqi families who will suffer the brunt of all of this .

Don't care if I'm liked or dispised I don't support the killings of children and families ,it sad and sickening that others think it's fine as long as an American soldier Might get killed in an attack

Unconfirmed reports of high Iraqi casualties, as one would expect.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,705 ✭✭✭Cheerful Spring2

People were naïve thinking this be like Iraq. Just hope Trump accepts the damage and hopefully no US deaths hopefully!

J Mysterio wrote: »
    **** that ****. The world might suffer an irreparable blowback for this

Everything that people have been saying here for ages is starting to look true, if Iran is going down its going to create some mess

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,525 ✭✭✭Curious_Case

Trump is gonna suffer some blowback over this

I would say so.

His usefulness, under any interpretation of how the situation evolved or will evolve, is no more.

How could any state support the likes of Trump as president in a time of crisis.

I doubt that he'll be able to shoulder the responsibility anyway.

I would say so.

His usefulness, under any interpretation of how the situation evolved or will evolve, is no more.

How could any state support the likes of Trump as president in a time of crisis.

I doubt that he'll be able to shoulder the responsibility anyway.

I'd say there is some hand wringing going on tonight

• Registered Users Posts: 2,116 ✭✭✭archer22

America's new years gift to the world...another fcuking war!

• Registered Users Posts: 568 ✭✭✭Supernintento Chalmers

This is what the hawks have wanted for years. No better opportunity than under Trump.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,525 ✭✭✭Curious_Case

This is what the hawks have wanted for years. No better opportunity than under Trump.

Precisely, the tool has been used.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 42 mickdoocey

this attack was by iran on bases. no news on casualties yet.
    if war breaks out this is irans decision.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,309 ✭✭✭✭alastair

mickdoocey wrote: »

Yeah. Killing that US general. What were they thinking?

Trump is going to address the nation... that seems the most ominous thing right now.

The Iranians threatening to blow up the UAE and Israel is going to provoke a response I think.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 54,397 ✭✭✭✭Headshot

America by attacking Soleimani have essentially attacked the Iran state

Iran had to do something

Airspace blackout. Something about to happen?
    https://twitter.com/ethanklapper/status/1214718817361891329?s=20

You can only push a country so much, assassinating their second in command was just wreckless

If Iran killed a US general, the US would have to respond.

Aljazeera reporting “Iran is committed to this escalation to avoid capitulation”

• Registered Users Posts: 11,795 ✭✭✭✭Eod100

Mahony0509 wrote: »
    Airspace blackout. Something about to happen?
    https://twitter.com/ethanklapper/status/1214718817361891329?s=20

Guess with rockets being fired, no point having US planes passing through. Plus US air force up there too

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 11,536 Mod ✭✭✭✭igCorcaigh

J Mysterio wrote: »
    Trump is going to address the nation... that seems the most ominous thing right now.

Yeah, all depends on US response now.
    Will he announce a response on air? :/

If Iran killed a US general, the US would have to respond.

Aljazeera reporting “Iran is committed to this escalation to avoid capitulation”

I would think that what will happen next is if the US retaliates another volley of missiles will leave Iran aimed at neighbouring countries

• Registered Users Posts: 568 ✭✭✭Supernintento Chalmers

Wonder if there’s been any recent influx of US troops to former US Afghan based?
    If not, there probably will be.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 11,795 ✭✭✭✭Eod100

No Trump speech tonight. Hopefully a good sign

Advertisement