Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Credit card

• 03-01-2020 4:09am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 22

Does anyone know any bank who would issue me with an Irish credit card while I’m on a contract in Saudi Arabia?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 83,135 ✭✭✭✭Atlantic Dawn
    M

Most likely would if you have an address here at application, likely a low limit of €500. Would you not be better off going with a prepaid debit card like Revolut?

What about a SA bank?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 22 educere

Most likely would if you have an address here at application, likely a low limit of €500. Would you not be better off going with a prepaid debit card like Revolut?

What about a SA bank?

Thank you,
    It’s better to have one independent of the country. I do have an address in Ireland. Is that enough?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 22 educere

Mr.S wrote: »
    Have you told your Irish bank you’ve moved out of Ireland? If not, they probably would still issue you a credit card via an online application.

Just contact them, once you have an income and no outstanding debt you should be able to get a credit card with no issues.

Ok I will try that. Hope it works. Thank you.

Advertisement