Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Second Working Holiday Visa Application process

Options
  • 03-01-2020 6:41am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 77 ✭✭

I was in Australia in 2005 on a Working Holiday Visa. I was 18 then and I've seen on the website that I can re apply for a second visa granted I have the work experience.

I'm not sure how I'm going to prove this to immigration since it was such a long time ago.

What is the application process like? Do they take your word for it that you have the three months work experience for the second visa or do they want proof?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,625 ✭✭✭AngryHippie

I was in Australia in 2005 on a Working Holiday Visa. I was 18 then and I've seen on the website that I can re apply for a second visa granted I have the work experience.

I'm not sure how I'm going to prove this to immigration since it was such a long time ago.

What is the application process like? Do they take your word for it that you have the three months work experience for the second visa or do they want proof?

They will want proof. They have a section on the visa application form that needs to be completed by your employer at the time.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,005 ✭✭✭einn32

Your employer has to fill out a form and immigration might then call up about you. I'm not sure how you will get that unless you still know your employer?

Advertisement