Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

A bank of sockets

Options
  • 03-01-2020 2:10pm
    Registered Users Posts: 754 ✭✭✭

Hi there,

New year plan to renovate the office (ie boxroom). It have all the LAN wiring, routers, hubs, phone etc so over time a number of extension cables have been used to cater for this demand.

I'd like to tidy this up if I can, though not looking to add more sockets into the walls. Was thinking if there was an externally mountable bank/array of sockets I could use? It could be as much as 12 sockets (so even 2 banks of six would be fine). Something like sockets you have in school/college labs.

As I type this it sounds more like I may just need to attach the extensions to the wall :rolleyes:

Any "loading" issues from the existing socket which will provide power to whatever this extension array becomes.

Thanks
    W.

Comments

Advertisement