If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Speaker cable required

Options
  • 03-01-2020 6:00pm
    Registered Users Posts: 7,441 ✭✭✭

Hi guys,
    Long time customer here, I'm in the middle of a new house build and my electrician is soon wiring the house.
    Therefore I want to pick up some speaker cable to wire up my existing MASS audio speakers (need to wire from TV position to rear speakers!).

Can you recommend some cable for me please, something mid range will be fine. I need about 22-25 metres I think.

Thanks
    Joe.

Comments

• Company Representative Posts: 4,457 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: DavidS

JoeA3 wrote: »
    Hi guys,
    Long time customer here, I'm in the middle of a new house build and my electrician is soon wiring the house.
    Therefore I want to pick up some speaker cable to wire up my existing MASS audio speakers (need to wire from TV position to rear speakers!).

Can you recommend some cable for me please, something mid range will be fine. I need about 22-25 metres I think.

Thanks
    Joe.
    Hi JoeA3,

I would recommend the Cambridge Ultra Micro for the Mass pack which is £3.19 per meter.

I could drop this to £2.50 per meter if you would like to for 22-25m of it. If you will be tracking the cable through walls or ceiling there is an installation version of the same cable which uses a Low Smoke Zero Halogen casing and is recommended for home installs. I could do this cable for £2.90 per meter.

Let me know what you think!

Kind regards

David

• Registered Users Posts: 7,441 ✭✭✭JoeA3

Hi David,
    Many thanks for reply.
    What would be the Euro prices for those options, and delivered to Galway if thats possible?

Thanks
    Joe.

• Company Representative Posts: 17,277 ✭✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Kenny

Hi David,
    Many thanks for reply.
    What would be the Euro prices for those options, and delivered to Galway if thats possible?

Thanks
    Joe.
    Hi Joe.

No problem.

In Euro they would be:
    Ultra Micro (Standard) - 2.95 Euro per meter.
    Ultra Micro (Low Smoke) - 3.42 Euro per meter.
    Delivery would come in at 8 Euro

Hi Joe.

No problem.

In Euro they would be:

Thanks Kenny.
    I think the standard cable is fine for me and 22 metres would be enough.

Should I call you to arrange the details or PM or what’s best?

Thanks
    Joe.

Hi Joe.

No problem.

In Euro they would be:

Thanks Kenny.

Thanks
    Joe.
    Hey Joe.

If you drop me over your contact number in a PM we can give you a call for the order :)

• Advertisement

Hi Joe.

No problem.

In Euro they would be:

Thanks Kenny.

Thanks
    Joe.
    Hey Joe.

If you drop me over your contact number in a PM we can give you a call for the order :)
    PM Sent!

Cheers JoeA3.

We will drop you a call ASAP.

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.