Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Fiber broadband

• 03-01-2020 8:44pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1

Hi. Just wanted to see how do I get fiber broadband. The fiber is live in my area with a few months. I haven't heard when Eir are going to be connecting people I'm my area or how do they contact me regarding installation. Or do I have to notify them that the broadband is now live in my area and get them to send someone to me?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,281 ✭✭✭limnam

Hi. Just wanted to see how do I get fiber broadband. The fiber is live in my area with a few months. I haven't heard when Eir are going to be connecting people I'm my area or how do they contact me regarding installation. Or do I have to notify them that the broadband is now live in my area and get them to send someone to me?

Just contact any provider in the area that offers it and order it like any other service they offer.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 238 ✭✭Falconire

You can check by putting your eircode in the Airwire checker https://www.airwire.ie/index.php/avail

You can even order fiber from them if you want.

Advertisement