If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Sony KD55XG8796BU

Options
  • 03-01-2020 9:40pm
    Registered Users Posts: 940 ✭✭✭

Hi guys
    A friend of mine was just about to pull the trigger on a Sony KD55XG8796BU in harvey normans its on sale for 799 euros...I being the loyal customer that i am was just wondering if you can beat that price or recommend something superior,keeping in mind he wants to add a soundbar as well..thanks in advance

Comments

• Company Representative Posts: 17,277 ✭✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Kenny

GHOST MGG wrote: »
    Hi guys
    A friend of mine was just about to pull the trigger on a Sony KD55XG8796BU in harvey normans its on sale for 799 euros...I being the loyal customer that i am was just wondering if you can beat that price or recommend something superior,keeping in mind he wants to add a soundbar as well..thanks in advance
    Hey Ghost MGG.

Thanks for the post and thanks for thinking of us.

The 55XG8796 version is not one that we stock unfortunately.

We do stock the 55XG8505 coming in at 839 Euro. I could squeeze a little of this price down too 815 Euro delivered and with our 6 year guarantee free of charge.
    https://euro.richersounds.ie/p-203981-sony-bravia-kd55xg8505bu-55-inch-4k-ultra-hd-hdr-smart-led-android-tv-youview.aspx

I've tried to find the difference between the two but going through the spec I don't really see any.

Let me know your thoughts.

• Registered Users Posts: 940 ✭✭✭GHOST MGG

Hi guys
    Hey Ghost MGG.

We do stock the 55XG8505 coming in at 839 Euro. I could squeeze a little of this price down too 815 Euro delivered and with our 6 year guarantee free of charge.
    https://euro.richersounds.ie/p-203981-sony-bravia-kd55xg8505bu-55-inch-4k-ultra-hd-hdr-smart-led-android-tv-youview.aspx

I've tried to find the difference between the two but going through the spec I don't really see any.

thanks kenny..i will point him in the direction of this post..let him make up his own mind..cheers

Hi guys
    Hey Ghost MGG.

thanks kenny..i will point him in the direction of this post..let him make up his own mind..cheers
    No problem at all GHOST MGG.

• Registered Users Posts: 940 ✭✭✭GHOST MGG

Just a final word on this post...He ended up driving up to richer sounds in belfast 2 weeks ago and got a 55 samsung oled,a sonos soundbar and a wall bracket..its all set up and he is very happy cheers kenny

Just a final word on this post...He ended up driving up to richer sounds in belfast 2 weeks ago and got a 55 samsung oled,a sonos soundbar and a wall bracket..its all set up and he is very happy cheers kenny
    Hey Ghoset MGG.

Tell him he is more than welcome and thank you very much for sending the business our way :)

As always if we can help in anyway int eh future please let me know.

• Advertisement

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.