If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Samsung QE55Q85R with Cashback

Options
  • 03-01-2020 10:33pm
    Registered Users Posts: 341 ✭✭

Hi,

I’ve been itching to buy new TV to replace my 5 year old Samsung UE55H6400.
    I was looking at the current Samsung Cashback deal which and thinking about getting the Samsung QE55Q85R which is a little too pricey for me but with €450 cashback if I buy another TV or soundbar.
    I have a home cinema system for sound, so no real need for soundbar. It’s a Pioneer VSX-819h with speaker package that I got from you about 9 years ago which I presume will still perform better than the Samsung soundbars around the €450 price point?
    So if I also bought the UE55RU7020 which you have for €449, that would effectively be free with the cashback which I could possibly sell on and so starts to convince me that I should go ahead with purchase.
    Is the Samsung Cashback a genuine offer with no hidden terms..i.e. if I buy both of the above sets from you, then I will get €449 cashback from Samsung?
    With that deal, would you think this is best set to go for at that pricepoint? Want 55” and not keen on going OLED.

Thanks

Comments

• Company Representative Posts: 17,277 ✭✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Kenny

vicadd wrote: »
    Hi,

I’ve been itching to buy new TV to replace my 5 year old Samsung UE55H6400.
    I was looking at the current Samsung Cashback deal which and thinking about getting the Samsung QE55Q85R which is a little too pricey for me but with €450 cashback if I buy another TV or soundbar.
    I have a home cinema system for sound, so no real need for soundbar. It’s a Pioneer VSX-819h with speaker package that I got from you about 9 years ago which I presume will still perform better than the Samsung soundbars around the €450 price point?
    So if I also bought the UE55RU7020 which you have for €449, that would effectively be free with the cashback which I could possibly sell on and so starts to convince me that I should go ahead with purchase.
    Is the Samsung Cashback a genuine offer with no hidden terms..i.e. if I buy both of the above sets from you, then I will get €449 cashback from Samsung?
    With that deal, would you think this is best set to go for at that pricepoint? Want 55” and not keen on going OLED.

Thanks
    Hi Vicadd.

Thanks for the post.

The Samsung Cash Back offer is run by Samsung themselves and not Richersounds.
    There are no hidden terms that I am aware of.
    The link below is Samsung's full T&C's if you wish to have a read over them:
    https://www.samsung.com/ie/tv-cashback/terms/

If you purchased the 55Q85R (In stock) priced at 1399 Euro - Fantastic television by the way!!
    https://www.samsung.com/ie/tv-cashback/terms/

The 55RU7020 currently priced at 449 Euro - It is listed as an instore collection only but if going for the 55Q85 also I will bend the rules and ship the 55RU7020 along with it.
    https://euro.richersounds.ie/p-204485-samsung-ue55ru7020-55-inch-4k-ultra-hd-hdr-smart-led-tv-with-apple-tv-app.aspx

Let me know your thoughts.

• Registered Users Posts: 341 ✭✭vicadd

Thanks Kenny, I'll get back to you later in this.

Thanks Kenny, I'll get back to you later in this.
    No problem at all Vicadd.

Hi Kenny. Slight change of plan. I'd like to get the UE43RU7400 with the 55Q85R.
    Can you let me know if you can do that and total price for delivery to Dublin please.

Hi Kenny. Slight change of plan. I'd like to get the UE43RU7400  with the 55Q85R.
    Can you let me know if you can do that and total price for delivery to Dublin please.
    Hey Vicadd.

No problem at all.

For the 5Q85 and the 43RU7400 it would come in at 1839 Euro delivered.
    The 43RU7400 again is listed as an in-store only collection but I'll bend the rules on this and ship along with the 55Q85R.

• Advertisement

PM sent

PM sent
    Cheers Vicadd :)

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.