Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Coronation Street [News, Spoilers and Discussion] contd

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,101 ✭✭✭Max Headroom

Harder for Gary thanking Aiden than losing the baby.....

• Registered Users Posts: 1,274 ✭✭✭threetrees

Shelga wrote: »
    Would Maria not have had the MMR vaccine?
    Good question. Google tells me that Maria Connor was born in 1983 and it also tells me that the MMR was introduced in the UK in 1988 so she wouldn't have had it.

Same as here, pre 1988 babies wouldn't have the MMR. I had measles myself as a child and got the Rubella vaccine at age 12.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 87,288 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

I thought Bethany worked in Audrey's salon too, is only Emma there now? Maria off sick, David away so who is running the barber shop?

Samia who plays Maria is an awful actress

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,105 ✭✭✭CollyFlower

4 babies and she's more interested in her poster. For that money they could Photoshop dreadlocks and a dress on me.

I'd be like, 'yeah, use someone else' . No need to get gleamed up or anything!...... Stop moaning and running to solicitors ffs!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,934 ✭✭✭✭fin12

I don’t get it, so Gemma would have preferred to look like absolute sh*t on the poster than all glamorous? I’ve a feeling Daniel is going to get a right hiding of Gaza when he puts two and two together re the measles.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,261 ✭✭✭✭Purple Mountain

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    I thought Bethany worked in Audrey's salon too, is only Emma there now? Maria off sick, David away so who is running the barber shop?

Samia who plays Maria is an awful actress

Her fake crying is just so...fake.

To thine own self be true

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,920 ✭✭✭Cash_Q

I like the way Gary accessorised the apartment to match his hair and beard.

When did they move in there? Very settled very quickly, pics on the wall etc. The sets in general are hideous, so busy with ****e all over everyone's home.

Cash_Q wrote: »
    When did they move in there? Very settled very quickly, pics on the wall etc. The sets in general are hideous, so busy with ****e all over everyone's home.

Love the "blinged out " pink kettle.....i'd say its the most Googled item today....:D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 872 ✭✭✭magicray

I'm a bit lost again as to where everyone is living, so Maria and Gary have moved into a new flat - same place as Nick and Leanne ?

Is Emma still in the flat over the hairdressers ?

Where is Adam at the moment, seems like only Daniel is in the flat over the shop

Where is Toyah living ?

• Registered Users Posts: 20,300 ✭✭✭✭casio4

Where do Kirk and Beth live?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 447 ✭✭qxtasybe1nwfh2

magicray wrote: »
    I'm a bit lost again as to where everyone is living, so Maria and Gary have moved into a new flat - same place as Nick and Leanne ?

Is Emma still in the flat over the hairdressers ?

Where is Adam at the moment, seems like only Daniel is in the flat over the shop

Where is Toyah living ?

It seems Maria and gary moved in off screen to that flat he rented previously. It's the same building as Nick's.

Bethany and Emma are living in Audrey's flat (and Amy still?).

Don't know where Adam is, don't know why him and Sarah Arney living together.

Is toyah still in with Leanne and nick?
    casio4 wrote: »
    Where do Kirk and Beth live?

I think they live in aidans old apartment. Carla let them move in there after they spoke on alya for her but I'm not sure if they moved out again.

Cash_Q wrote: »

A plumber called round to my apartment and making small talk asks when did I move in. I said about 5 years ago. Clearly he was expecting me to say two weeks ago.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,068 ✭✭✭runningbuddy

Does anyone else find Bethany's behaviour really sneaky?? Daniel is grieving yet she seems to be stuck to him all the time. And staying in the hospital????

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 24,044 ✭✭✭✭pjohnson

Does anyone else find Bethany's behaviour really sneaky?? Daniel is grieving yet she seems to be stuck to him all the time. And staying in the hospital????
    I was expecting her to volunteer help him in the shower.

For some reason Bethany was looking a lot like Jade last night....:confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,725 ✭✭✭Kauto0709

According to wikipedia "Measles symptoms usually develop 10–12 days after exposure to an infected person and last 7–10 days".

Yet the day after being in contact with Bertie Maria develops symptoms??

• Closed Accounts Posts: 447 ✭✭qxtasybe1nwfh2

Kauto0709 wrote: »
    According to wikipedia "Measles symptoms usually develop 10–12 days after exposure to an infected person and last 7–10 days".

Yet the day after being in contact with Bertie Maria develops symptoms??

But I think they referenced that, Maria said Can I have a cuddle of him, I enjoyed the one we had last week... Or something along those lines.

• Registered Users Posts: 81 ✭✭mojonta

Fiz promised Ruby she'd made her a special tea over her missing whatever it was the school had on to meet with the social worker. I don't know what was special about the beans Tyrone was making for them later that evening.

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 7,145 Mod ✭✭✭✭Hannibal_Smith

mojonta wrote: »
    Fiz promised Ruby she'd made her a special tea over her missing whatever it was the school had on to meet with the social worker. I don't know what was special about the beans Tyrone was making for them later that evening.

I dunno...if he was making beans, mash potatoes, sausages and gravy, that would be pretty special to me :o

I dunno...if he was making beans, mash potatoes, sausages and gravy, that would be pretty special to me :o

Me too

• Advertisement

Is Adam still living over the pub, Jenny's B&B?

I thought Gary, Maria, Liam and Emma were all still living over the salon with Bethany back in David's

Are you poor.......:D

Harder for Gary thanking Aiden than losing the baby.....

You mean Dr. Ali who looks like a drug dealer, part of Callum's gang :p Ali and Liam Jnr are related by blood as Michelle and Liam siblings

Did Kirk know Maria was in hospital, Ali could have rang him at least if not Gary

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    You mean Dr. Ali :o..who looks like a drug dealer, part of Callum's gang :p Ali and Liam Jnr are related by blood as Michelle and Liam siblings

Did Kirk know Maria was in hospital, Ali could have rang him at least if not Gary

I'm old...:p...

It was hard to believe in such a small street that Gary didnt hear about Maria, especially with Sarah bumping into them at every corner...

I'm old...:p...

It was hard to believe in such a small street that Gary didnt hear about Maria, especially with Sarah bumping into them at every corner...

Wasn’t he gone with Jaaahk to visit his youngest son?

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 27,252 CMod ✭✭✭✭spurious

Wasn’t he gone with Jaaahk to visit his youngest son?

Jehk. Jaaahk is Kevin's I think.

spurious wrote: »
    Jehk. Jaaahk is Kevin's I think.

Correct. Those aaaas should have been eeeees!

mojonta wrote: »

Ruby is what, 6? What was your favourite dinner when you were six?

Foie gras and caviar?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,060 ✭✭✭Jikashi

Where are Ryan and Ali living now that Robert is brown bread and Michelle has moved away. Surely the trainee doc whose been off work for ages and the perpetually broke occasional restaurant DJ can't afford to keep the Victoria Court apartment?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,056 ✭✭✭Icsics

Anyone know where Maria’s cardigan is from?

Advertisement