Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Coronation Street [News, Spoilers and Discussion] contd

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 24,090 ✭✭✭✭pjohnson

Gwan Imran

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 87,446 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

Leanne leaving Nick and Simon

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 36,396 ✭✭✭✭BorneTobyWilde

• Registered Users Posts: 2,145 ✭✭✭Immortal Starlight

Ffs Geoff should at least be done for contempt of court. Ridiculous he got away with all that shouting.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 36,396 ✭✭✭✭BorneTobyWilde

Waiting outside to take her home, the fcking sad prick lunatic

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 628 ✭✭✭Meeoow

Daniel on his high horse, forgetting that he tried it on with Bethany when his wife was dying.

• Registered Users Posts: 20,300 ✭✭✭✭casio4

Was Geoff trying to wind up Yasmeen or what was the point of asking her to come home with him? He can't stand her and hates everything about her. What if she had said yes I will go home with you?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,434 ✭✭✭jippo nolan

Shelga wrote: »
    Did anyone else have no clue there was a brewery on the street?

I was wondering where they all go for a pi#s up!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 41,102 ✭✭✭✭Annasopra

Does Geoff not get done for witness intimidation and perverting the course of justice?

Why was he not arrested for that?

It was so much easier to blame it on Them. It was bleakly depressing to think that They were Us. If it was Them, then nothing was anyone's fault. If it was us, what did that make Me? After all, I'm one of Us. I must be. I've certainly never thought of myself as one of Them. No one ever thinks of themselves as one of Them. We're always one of Us. It's Them that do the bad things.

Terry Pratchet

Meeoow wrote: »
    Daniel on his high horse, forgetting that he tried it on with Bethany when his wife was dying.

Anyone else see Daniel maybe going off with Sarah Louise now

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,996 ✭✭✭optogirl

And Peter and Leanne....again....

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,142 ✭✭✭Sparko

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    Anyone else see Daniel maybe going off with Sarah Louise now

Maybe Gail and then Audrey too. Working his way up the family tree after starting with Bethany.

optogirl wrote: »
    And Peter and Leanne....again....

I always liked them together but Leanne is off to France to Eva

• Registered Users Posts: 8,004 ✭✭✭Ann22

Adam walked into the hotel room voluntarily after Carla. Neither of them were overcome with lust. No excuse...and I'm sick of her. She's just dying to tell everybody so she has reason to feel sorry for herself.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,271 ✭✭✭✭Purple Mountain

Please please Daniel, shave the bum fluff off your face.

To thine own self be true

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 27,260 CMod ✭✭✭✭spurious

Meeoow wrote: »

Wasn't he also with Carla? He's very annoying.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,288 ✭✭✭✭gammygils

Please please Daniel, shave the bum fluff off your face.

Lol. Daniel's excuse for a beard. I reckon a cat could lick that thing off :D

spurious wrote: »
    Wasn't he also with Carla? He's very annoying.

Yes, so Ken next for her

• Registered Users Posts: 805 ✭✭✭jams100

Have to say I think coronation Street has been excellent since it restarted after the lockdown, especially with covid etc. You hardly notice the distancing and use of masks which is the opposite of the likes of fair city.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,060 ✭✭✭Jikashi

Gotta love Ray's one-man demolition crew flying along a small backstreet and around corners in a digger with no barriers or banksmen. Was the plan to literally start at the front gates and just start ramming to knock the brewery down?

• Advertisement

Since when has there been a brewery on the street?

Ann22 wrote: »
    Since when has there been a brewery on the street?

I think its derelict. Wasn't it that site where Michael had his sham Christmas funfair last year?

• Registered Users Posts: 20,300 ✭✭✭✭casio4

Abbie is really annoying me at the moment

casio4 wrote: »
    Abbie is really annoying me at the moment

I get Ken, Roy, Rita, Sally, Kevin or David wanting to save the street because they were born there, spend most of their lives there, started business and raised families there, etc, but Abi's been there a wet week and is more out for revenge on Cosby, as if she's forgotten that he could very well say to hell with the handshake agreement and just dob her in for blowing up his car.

Funny too how Eileen, Chesney, Gemma, Tyrone, Fiz and the Baileys don't seem too fussed about having a loud construction site at their doorstep followed by towering gentrification over their little terrace. Especially as Tyrone and Eileen will also lose their longterm place of work too.

And since when have the usually mouthy factory crew been slow in kicking off in the face of losing their livelihoods since the last time the place was levelled?

I think its derelict. Wasn't it that site where Michael had his sham Christmas funfair last year?

I was wondering if that was a euphemism for "fatal heart attack" before I twigged that I was thinking of the wrong Michael and the wrong building site lol.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,723 ✭✭✭Curlysue76

Just saw an ad for Elaine tomorrow @3pm, talking about Corrie at 60, actor who plays Geoff will be on it, if anyone interested.

• Registered Users Posts: 766 ✭✭✭Lennox Gilbey

Ditto for tonight folks and Friday also.
    An hour of Corrie tonight from 7:30 ITV and from 8 Virgin 1.

I saw a headline on a magazine cover that Simon and Shona get "close" shall we say. Vomit.

Jikashi wrote: »
    I get Ken, Roy, Rita, Sally, Kevin or David wanting to save the street because they were born there, spend most of their lives there, started business and raised families there, etc, but Abi's been there a wet week and is more out for revenge on Cosby, as if she's forgotten that he could very well say to hell with the handshake agreement and just dob her in for blowing up his car.

Funny too how Eileen, Chesney, Gemma, Tyrone, Fiz and the Baileys don't seem too fussed about having a loud construction site at their doorstep followed by towering gentrification over their little terrace. Especially as Tyrone and Eileen will also lose their longterm place of work too.

And since when have the usually mouthy factory crew been slow in kicking off in the face of losing their livelihoods since the last time the place was levelled?

Some great points here. I was very surprised at Audrey deciding to sell the salon when it would mean her whole family would be rendered homeless(?) ...while we're on the subject, she annoys me when she pronounces "salon" in a french accent.. also "restaurant"
    ..natural born asshole Geoff does this too..and I think Yasmeen as well.

• Advertisement

I saw a headline on a magazine cover that Simon and Shona get "close" shall we say. Vomit.

Nauseating!

Advertisement