Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Coronation Street [News, Spoilers and Discussion] contd

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,038 ✭✭✭rapul

How can he get away with such behaviour, surely he can get locked up for that?!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,725 ✭✭✭Kauto0709

Who was Nick's best friend who died in the tram crash? I can't remember.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 87,446 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

Kauto0709 wrote: »
    Who was Nick's best friend who died in the tram crash? I can't remember.

Ashley?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,038 ✭✭✭rapul

rapul wrote: »
    How can he get away with such behaviour, surely he can get locked up for that?!

Haha never mind dead!

And yeah has to be Ashley

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,624 ✭✭✭prunudo

Thats going to some repair bill Abby gets.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,262 ✭✭✭bobbyss

So the real chicken, at long last, has finally come home to roost.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,838 ✭✭✭✭Andy From Sligo

was great until allyah ended up on the roof and then we are like "ah come one , this is stupid now!"

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,271 ✭✭✭✭Purple Mountain

was great until allyah ended up on the roof and then we are like "ah come one , this is stupid now!"

Plus couldn't see much of the episode with the dark!

To thine own self be true

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,101 ✭✭✭Max Headroom

Jenny cant serve anymore drinks because the till isn't working. ...liar....:D

casio4 wrote: »
    Abbie is really annoying me at the moment
    Jikashi wrote: »
    I get Ken, Roy, Rita, Sally, Kevin or David wanting to save the street because they were born there, spend most of their lives there, started business and raised families there, etc, but Abi's been there a wet week and is more out for revenge on Cosby, as if she's forgotten that he could very well say to hell with the handshake agreement and just dob her in for blowing up his car.

Funny too how Eileen, Chesney, Gemma, Tyrone, Fiz and the Baileys don't seem too fussed about having a loud construction site at their doorstep followed by towering gentrification over their little terrace. Especially as Tyrone and Eileen will also lose their longterm place of work too.

And since when have the usually mouthy factory crew been slow in kicking off in the face of losing their livelihoods since the last time the place was levelled?

Abi should have fought like this to stay off drugs and for her kids

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 36,396 ✭✭✭✭BorneTobyWilde

I wanted Geoff to fall further, and to land on some heavy machinery, or to get impaled on a metal fence

SFX-Rig-4.jpg

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,504 ✭✭✭✭Mr.Crinklewood

I wanted Geoff to fall further, and to land on some heavy machinery, or to get impaled on a metal fence

Should have had him hanging off the roof with his finger tips, a chicken then pecks his fingers and he drops to the ground

SFX-Rig-4.jpg

What's that picture?

• Registered Users Posts: 20,300 ✭✭✭✭casio4

The scene with the 3 of them on the roof was silly, they all popped out that skylight fairly lively especially Alya who earlier had been hit by a cash box and kicked while on the floor. How did she get in the house with the doors locked and past the fire at the end of the stairs?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,060 ✭✭✭Jikashi

Hang on, so Alya, without calling for any help, came up through the locked and burning house and climbed out the roof?

It's unlikely, but I really hope that Geoff survives and gets karmic retribution for all that he's put the characters and audience through the last year plus.

What's that picture?

Just a photoshop

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,934 ✭✭✭✭fin12

Thought it was a very good episode. Poor Fay, horrible being in a situation where u don’t want to have sex but feel like u have to...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,934 ✭✭✭✭fin12

prunudo wrote: »
    Thats going to some repair bill Abby gets.

She’s some fool, what the f*ck does Kevin see in her? absolute waste of space. And she’s a pure noisy bitch aswell. She should really just concentrate on sorting her own life out.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,262 ✭✭✭bobbyss

Jikashi wrote:
    Hang on, so Alya, without calling for any help, came up through the locked and burning house and climbed out the roof?

And the fire itself. Has it gone out? Will it burn the place down? What's happened it?
    If Geoff has gone, then that's yet another death on the street. Practically a death or murder a year. Wbat a place.

• Advertisement

fin12 wrote: »
    She’s some fool, what the f*ck does Kevin see in her? absolute waste of space. And she’s a pure noisy bitch aswell. She should really just concentrate on sorting her own life out.

Ray owns the garage that Kevin, Abi and Tyrone work at, he can fire them now

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,838 ✭✭✭✭Andy From Sligo

invincible jiggly Geoff survived a broken bottle to the jugular and bleeding out - you watch , next time they look down he would have done his vanishing trick and be on the loose again!

anyone know if the actor who plays him is actually going out of the soap?

am glad annie lennox has been finally caught out ... even if it was a bit of a whimper and not caught out red handed properly cahooting with Ray

Annie Lennox fessed up too easily.
    As did Adam.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,108 ✭✭✭CollyFlower

That was really unexpected, and she appears from the other side of the roof.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,004 ✭✭✭Ann22

Now that was just stupid! It would've been more realistic if Alya had've raised the alarm from the ground. The music wasn't even that loud..Why didn't either of them shout a bit louder?!
    Abbie got on my nerves bopping about there protesting like she really has any real ties to the street. Debbie confessed straightaway there..easy peasy. As mentioned already, Adam also came clean very quickly!
    If Carla wasn't going to tell Peeetah who she shagged, she shouldn't have told him about it at all. Selfish, self absorbed pain in the arse.

Add Corrie 60th the list of things COVID has ruined that was a poor episode for an anniversary. I don’t blame Corrie though.

Alya made it to the roof but what about the fire?
    Nick and Ashley were best friends?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,142 ✭✭✭Sparko

It's unlikely, but I really hope that Geoff survives and gets karmic retribution for all that he's put the characters and audience through the last year plus.

The fire seemed totally pointless, we saw a bit of smoke and I guess it was supposed to be what drove Yasmeen to the roof but it clearly didn't stop Alya as you mentioned. They probably should have skipped the fire and just had Geoff chase Yasmeen upstairs which would lead her to climbing out on the roof to escape and call for help.

The stairs up to the attic is a nice touch, David should consider that for his house for an extra bedroom in that packed house!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,101 ✭✭✭Max Headroom

In fairness he nearly landed on a cock...........:p

Is he dead tho....?......big mistake imo...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,723 ✭✭✭Curlysue76

In fairness he nearly landed on a cock...........:p

Is he dead tho....?......big mistake imo...

Hope he's not dead, we need to see him being put into the back of a police car with the whole street watching.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,278 ✭✭✭threetrees

Might have been better to have him fall and somehow end up in the sinkhole, though I think that's 2 doors up, not next door.

Advertisement